Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

How to make someone Rage Quit:

1) Be a Level 3 Skiller.

2) Show up to the mining area near/in Varrock.

3) Stand around for a few seconds.

4) Grab some popcorn.

RageQuit1.jpg

He logged out before I could tell him to rage quit. I hadn't even started mining yet. His presence was new, too. I know this because I only left the spot to attend a random drop party. Man. Being a skiller is fun. :twss:

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

tried to do 100 barrow chests without banking, was forced to bank after 46 due to full invent :'(

46chestpc.png

In my RS career I did a total of 78 barrows runs. I got one item. Verac's Top which I sold for a whopping 300k. [bleep] you.

95 melees/range/mage/slayer, 99 hp/summoning (well just the 2nds and supplies to get the charms for 99) and money for 95 prayer (wonder at what price bones will stabilize, if it's over 5.5k I'll have to make more money) banked. :D

And 93 herblore, will have to stew 600 overloads though (got 150 (4) spices banked so should be enough).

2nj92cg.png

2dvjurb.png

Can the mods PLEASE require people to hide quoted pictures and PROPERLY CROP THEIR IMAGES????

Seriously, I just had massive lag just from loading my favorite thread, and disconnecting in the middle of the Fire Giant room in the CT isn't exactly fun, even with a Bunyip, good armor and boosted stats.

This is out of hand. On this page alone, there is:

A horrendously cropped RSC

The same picture quoted three times

A 92 prayer pic that is so huge, yet the intended subject so small, it should be illegal to not crop it.

Ditto with a D Claw drop pic.

A rather large pic that was quoted yet unchanged. How long does it take to make [.img] [./img] into [.img][.img] anyway??? (said post even quoted a post that had quoted a pic... bleh)

It does NOT take that long to run a Screen-pic into MS paint and crop it. Pressing prtscrn key, opening MS paint, Cropping, opening tinypic.com, uploading the picture, and posting it here takes me less than 2 minutes. What does skipping MS paint save? 30 seconds? And what replaces it? Sanity?

[/rant]

Edit: Timing fail, I meant last page :lol:

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Can the mods PLEASE require people to hide quoted pictures and PROPERLY CROP THEIR IMAGES????

Seriously, I just had massive lag just from loading my favorite thread, and disconnecting in the middle of the Fire Giant room in the CT isn't exactly fun, even with a Bunyip, good armor and boosted stats.

A 92 prayer pic that is so huge, yet the intended subject so small, it should be illegal to not crop it.

A rather large pic that was quoted yet unchanged. How long does it take to make [.img] [./img] into [.img][.img] anyway??? (said post even quoted a post that had quoted a pic... bleh)

It does NOT take that long to run a Screen-pic into MS paint and crop it. Pressing prtscrn key, opening MS paint, Cropping, opening tinypic.com, uploading the picture, and posting it here takes me less than 2 minutes. What does skipping MS paint save? 30 seconds? And what replaces it? Sanity?

[/rant]

how about you get faster internet and a larger screen, if you want to see insanity, i can upload my pic's in the full 1920x1200 size that they normally are, instead of re-sizing them to 1024x768.

[/rant]

how about you get faster internet and a larger screen, if you want to see insanity, i can upload my pic's in the full 1920x1200 size that they normally are, instead of re-sizing them to 1024x768.

The new forum automatically resizes large pics as to not stretch the page. Also, many of the pics here are from swiftkit, which means all they have to do is press one upload button to upload a large number of pictures. So 5 sec vs. 2 min a pic can equal a lot of time. And plus how are you going to make it mandatory to crop? do you also want to remove any sigs, or hd pics too? Seriously, shut up and sit down, and don't come to a picture thread if a bit of extra black space makes you loose you sanity. [bleep] off dude.

Y_Z.png

Quoting the post directly above you is completely unnecessary.

Being polite is good.

My post was not directed at you.

If you already alter your images, is it difficult to crop them? A pic like that should really only contain the little menu you get from clicking on the skill icons.

Grats on 500th post.

__

Sigs already have a size limit...

This is only an annoyance; I'm not losing any sanity.

Disabling quoted pics' img tags is completely reasonable.

<will not continue to spam this thread anymore

<EDIT: Has also forgotten the rules of the internet: ignore annoyances or get trolled.

Not gonna lie, you load pictures even if they are in a hide tag.

Cropping is not necessarily needed at all times. I do believe that people should crop out their browser if they aren't using a screen capture program. If you are complaining about blank space, then please realize a 1000x1000 picture of nothing but black will have a smaller file size than a 100x100 picture of intricate colors.

The sizes of image files are tricky, because the size of the picture does not matter nearly as much as the amount of detail. Such as, a picture of RS in standard detail at 2048x1536 will most likely be a smaller file size than a High Detail capture on a 640x480 screen.

Stellactic.gif

Stop with the spamming guys.

With the Image re-sizing with IPB, cropping images is not a necessity, but it would be nice if people who do have a larger screen and play in HD, would consider maybe cropping their images, as other people still have to load the image, even when it is being re-sized. However, this is only a friendly suggestion, and is not a rule, but please be considerate to those with slower internet speeds.

Thanks.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Barrage+sidestep+sally.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

^^^Trolls are terrible people.

just tested sap mage + deflect melee on solo corp

no armor or weapons i was bare naked, used 28 monkfish, and lasted 3 minutes

i think sap > leach cuz it trains def too

I was trying out sap Magic and Deflect whatever at TD's (before I promptly died after Java and/or mozilla decided now was a good time to cut out), and I had some significantly faster kills than with Eagle eye+Piety. Defence seems to help.

After that 5m lost (and wondered why I even brought Karil's top when I was going to lose it when Black Hide is as good), I went to a Bandos CS team and the defense+Range drain on Graar has significant results. The Graar kills were a lot faster (I was tanking by the way). No special drops, though, but I got some nice loot as it seemed I had the highest LSP by far. Kept Ourg bones for obvious reasons.

Am training slayer now, might go all the way to 99 hp, but probably not. Pics pending.

[hide=]

A small reply to sole polite person.

Not gonna lie, you load pictures even if they are in a hide tag.- I know how it works, but I'd rather not see the same pic +10 times. Disabling the IMG tag is a completely reasonable request

Cropping is not necessarily needed at all times.-Obvious.

I do believe that people should crop out their browser if they aren't using a screen capture program.-I used those as examples

If you are complaining about blank space, then please realize a 1000x1000 picture of nothing but black will have a smaller file size than a 100x100 picture of intricate colors.-I know how these things work. Cropping out your browser or a crapload of irrelevant stuff (like the examples I noted) is what I was aiming at.

[/hide]

Bought these last week...EPIC WIN

091205155518.png

I'd sell in 1-2 days - the crash of Dragon Bones at least is imminent.

Thought this was lolz - the Chaos Elemental got stuck INSIDE the castle and could not leave.

chaosele.png

Also bought this today. Probably overpaid a ton, oh well:

purplephat.png