Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

just tested sap mage + deflect melee on solo corp

no armor or weapons i was bare naked, used 28 monkfish, and lasted 3 minutes

i think sap > leach cuz it trains def too

I was trying out sap Magic and Deflect whatever at TD's (before I promptly died after Java and/or mozilla decided now was a good time to cut out), and I had some significantly faster kills than with Eagle eye+Piety. Defence seems to help.

After that 5m lost (and wondered why I even brought Karil's top when I was going to lose it when Black Hide is as good), I went to a Bandos CS team and the defense+Range drain on Graar has significant results. The Graar kills were a lot faster (I was tanking by the way). No special drops, though, but I got some nice loot as it seemed I had the highest LSP by far. Kept Ourg bones for obvious reasons.

Wait, so the effects stack if multiple people are using those prayer curses?

Or are you saying that just your curses were enough to make it significantly faster?

... Or do you not know, because you aren't familiar with the people you went with...?

Just 4 people to reduce someone's Defense to 0%...

2dgucz6.png

Well I WAS going to wait to post these until after my 1k tormented demon kills, but the site I was using to log them ate my log. So yea.

[spoiler=Drops from 400 odd kills]

clawssolo12109.png w1355.png

dclawssplit113009.png w1355.png

dragonlump112909.png w1354.png

Just going to duo and stuff now. Still gonna kill em for charms for 95 summon though.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

it is what they refer to as the frozen door. if you ware a symbol for each of the gods the four symbols light up.

as of now nothing comes from it though

there are several speculations including a zaros room(wont ever happen) a guthix room (same) and also there is a discussion about a strange room seen from the sara gwd boss room, wrong side from whatt i have heard (sp?). i for one have no idea what it is for/about

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

dg4hw4.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Wait, so the effects stack if multiple people are using those prayer curses?

Or are you saying that just your curses were enough to make it significantly faster?

... Or do you not know, because you aren't familiar with the people you went with...?

Just 4 people to reduce someone's Defense to 0%...

I was the only person using the new prayers. Everyone else was showing normal Range protect.

-

I did ten kills with and without: with range sap it was an average of ~10 seconds faster. +50 hits were a lot more common.

Like Stat's war hammer, this is exponential not linear. With 4 people leeching, you can get someone/something's defence down to ~32%. That's still pretty signifigant; bosses are getting easier. Oh well, more epic bosses are coming sooner or later.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.