Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

:blink:

2dvld8h.png

Maybe WGS reward? or epic fastness with blue charms

Or Soul Wars. Blues aren't fast enough, even with Kyatt.

I can make about 3K pouches per hour with kyatt. That's more then 2M xp/h making fire titans. So it takes less then 1/8th of an hour to get the required 252K xp, which is less then 8 minutes. About half the time it took this person to level. Conclusion, it's easily possible.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

gnomegoggles.png

Eat Gnome Goggles :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

That's why cannoing these is win.

[hide]cannonownage.png[/hide]

excuse me if I am being stupid... :huh: but does anyone see anything out of the ordinary? What's the difference between cannoning those and cannoning anything else? :unsure:

no unspam

Not really. They just have very high hp, and were very closly packed on this picture. They're not better than dagannoths for instance, but still very good raw experience and more than most other cannon tasks.

I...I think i have a new hero!!! Using rushers d claws against them is just.. just...

[spoiler=just...]brilliantd.jpg

Gf fail rushers, Gf.

It also amazes me that after they see the first line of hits, they spec the second time anyway. all they have to do is hit them normally once while they eat, and then they might get the kill. but they aren't smart enough to figure that out =D

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Wow, so basicly he tricks them into clawing him and times his vengeances and eating perfectly for a counter KO. Insane.

No, he has a friend on lunar who heal and vengeance for him. Still a cool vid though.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

clip0223.gif

Can't wait till turmoil.

a better idea would to ags spec, then cannon spec, since the spec lets you shoot without delay.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Wow, so basicly he tricks them into clawing him and times his vengeances and eating perfectly for a counter KO. Insane.

No, he has a friend on lunar who heal and vengeance for him. Still a cool vid though.

two words... holy [cabbage] :ohnoes:

"would you cry if you lost all that?" :thumbsup: @bruno you should totally learn how to do this.... right up your alley :twisted:

unspam:

Picture77.png

2 more <_<

Xud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gif

@bruno you should totally learn how to do this.... right up your alley :twisted:

I have tried it a bit, but I can only 5 hp people lol. He is 110 combat too, so people underestimate him. I'm a lvl 124.

a better idea would to ags spec, then cannon spec, since the spec lets you shoot without delay.

Have you ever used a cannon? You get a delayless hit after the cannon spec.

adze.png

Finally got it :smile:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]