Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

091213102658.pngI had this biggg obsession with getting full arma + spectral + ranger boots+ chins for 95 range yesterdayJust got a step closer :D, full arma down

mck dc'ed there with demoliboy 2 times 1 ring of life 1 died :'(

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Couple of pics from slaying the last days.

Nice claw spec, allthough I think I can do higher. The ring rocks, +16 for every spec (+4 every hit).

[hide]89clawspec.png[/hide]

Got lucky on an abberant spectre task (also around 600k in loot).

[hide]abberantspectrechampion.png[/hide]

That's why cannoing these is win.

[hide]cannonownage.png[/hide]

Whip drop 4

[hide]whipdrop3.png[/hide]

Funny firemakers.

noobfiremakers.png

just a little lvl since i was close to it( i haven't trained mining in years.)

70mininge.png

70mining2.png

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

1gqhy9.png

:twss:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Oh gosh, what a coincidence.

That's not me, my current name is Acolnahuaca (terrible Copy+paste job that got clipped by the 12-character limit without me noticing. The real name was 2 letters too long anyway.) It will be changing back to.. see my sig.

I can't see it too clearly, but if that's the full Quetzalcoatl, and not the Quetza*EYE*coatl I had to be stuck with, then I hate that guy with a passion :evil: Darn him and taking the most epic name on runescape.

And I haven't pked in..well, I never did. And no I'm not trying to cover my [wagon] :P It's all true I swear!

If anyone remembers me from when name-changing came out... I wanted Draco or Draconic or something. Draco is out, gods are in :twisted:

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Oh gosh, what a coincidence.

That's not me, my current name is Acolnahuaca (terrible Copy+paste job that got clipped by the 12-character limit without me noticing. The real name was 2 letters too long anyway.) It will be changing back to.. see my sig.

I can't see it too clearly, but if that's the full Quetzalcoatl, and not the Quetza*EYE*coatl I had to be stuck with, then I hate that guy with a passion :evil: Darn him and taking the most epic name on runescape.

And I haven't pked in..well, I never did. And no I'm not trying to cover my [wagon] :P It's all true I swear!

If anyone remembers me from when name-changing came out... I wanted Draco or Draconic or something. Draco is out, gods are in :twisted:

Haha, yeah... I thought it was you as soon as I saw the name.

Actually added that name and it turns out their last name was "69 WITH AGS" Seems more fitting for a pker anyway ;-)

Quagsire.png

Yah man, you have to be prepared. Pray melee, simple. For those annoying dragons, magic prayer doesn't work. Either bring an Anti-fire Shield or wait until they're away from the portal, or take it like a man.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

f488.png

Going to nechryael slayer task lol, mummies did like 30 damage, black demon 12, then bronze drag koed me 41-21 #-o

Got back and got all my gear though, gf

Run west side of that "island of rocks", they will only hit you once. One question, you survive at nechs just on sgs specs?

Just did a quick BOB check, i'm not doing too bad. It took me about 3 weeks to get here from 1M (mind you, only playing weekends besides for 1 week of break over Thanksgiving). I had 33M before but spent 12M on Mage and another 20M on Yews for 99 Fm. So Im almost back to what I was before. Goals over Christmas break (2 Weeks) are to get all my rings (i) at MA (never tried it before, so we'll see how that goes) and to get get BCP and Tassies (Without selling any of my current items).

bob131209.png

Just did a quick BOB check, i'm not doing too bad. It took me about 3 weeks to get here from 1M (mind you, only playing weekends besides for 1 week of break over Thanksgiving). I had 33M before but spent 12M on Mage and another 20M on Yews for 99 Fm. So Im almost back to what I was before. Goals over Christmas break (2 Weeks) are to get all my rings (i) at MA (never tried it before, so we'll see how that goes) and to get get BCP and Tassies (Without selling any of my current items).

bob131209.png

@Mobilising Armies:

Be prepared for an utterly hellish experience. :)

2dgucz6.png

Stop complaining for more updates or this will happen

NO NOT AN UPDATE RIGHT NOW PLEASE

[hide=ROFLCOPTER x10]c3jwk.jpg[/hide]

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!