Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Guest taurusman11

Just leave these forums, really. The last thing we need here is another scammer who can't even properly write in English.

im not a scammer lawl. just someone who took opportunitys

and sorry im not from U.s.a

Just leave these forums, really. The last thing we need here is another scammer who can't even properly write in English.

please go an hero

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I really hope you are not believing this yourself. Anyway, I will repeat: Please never come back on this forum. You only have 16 posts, so not much to lose here. Join a scammer site, or whatever, but you are not welcome here.

Guest taurusman11

I really hope you are not believing this yourself. Anyway, I will repeat: Please never come back on this forum. You only have 16 posts, so not much to lose here. Join a scammer site, or whatever, but you are not welcome here.

scamming HOW? this is not a LEND trade. and i like people in this forum. so plz dont say im scaming when im not. i paid for that armor. i got 16 posts because i dont play alot

scamming HOW? this is not a LEND trade. and i like people in this forum. so plz dont say im scaming when im not. i paid for that armor. i got 16 posts because i dont play alot

The guy was doing people a favor by lending them the items out of trust, you took advantage of him being nice and basically scammed the items off of him. Even if you didn't technically scam him you're still a (I'm not allowed to say it on these forums). I agree with bedman, please leave.

I'd recommend leaving, taurus. You will find yourself hated and flamed everywhere you turn here. Tip.it doesn't like dishonest idiots.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

The guy who was lending out the armour was being honest and trustworthy, while you abused this trust, and ruined it for other people. While you may have paid him for the Armour, he did not actually want to sell it, so you have taken the item away from him, and therefore it is scamming.

Playing runescape has nothing to do with your post count. I used to play a lot, and have barely any posts, while people who barely play at all have a huge amount of posts. Posts prove nothing, and your moral compass certainly points in the opposite direction.

Even though he's proably gone now, I do have to agree with everyone else, that really was low.

You sound like the kind of person who'd go around stealing gnomeballs off of people.

(Dang, I thought I had some back-up un-spam :L)

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Guest taurusman11

The guy who was lending out the armour was being honest and trustworthy, while you abused this trust, and ruined it for other people. While you may have paid him for the Armour, he did not actually want to sell it, so you have taken the item away from him, and therefore it is scamming.

Playing runescape has nothing to do with your post count. I used to play a lot, and have barely any posts, while people who barely play at all have a huge amount of posts. Posts prove nothing, and your moral compass certainly points in the opposite direction.

i asked to buy it. he said for 60k didnt say anything about Lend add him and ask him omg

edit : i dont know what ur talking about gnome balls i dont even know what is it

i asked to buy it. he said for 60k didnt say anything about Lend add him and ask him omg

Edit: This has nothing to do on this forum. I'm sorry.

Scherzo.png

Guest taurusman11

yes im an idiot but an idiot with 6m more in bank and btw if ur crying about that just get ur own spinal who take approx 20min to get ...

yes im an idiot but an idiot with 6m more in bank and btw if ur crying about that just get ur own spinal who take approx 20min to get ...

You accessed his forum thread, which seems to have stated specifically that he was just lending it out. So again I will state that you scammed him. I do not care so much to the fact that you made a ridiculous amount of profit in doing so, just that you seem to be morally inept or just socially apathetic.

Ok guys stop with the spamming.

Tourusman11, i would suggest next time you post a picture here, you think about how others will perceive it, as I with others would see the picture you posted as scamming.

Now if there is any more on that subject, it can be taken to PM's, or warnings will be handed out.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

[hide]

An idiot with 6m isnt more worth then an idiot without 6m in my honest opinion. If it takes 20 minutes to get, why rob the guy in the first place? Why not just go get it yourself instead of theoreticaly stealing it from a nice and honest player who was doing everyone a favor?

Geez. :roll:[/hide]

Unspam: Old glitch from before HD.

var05.jpg

Guest taurusman11

You accessed his forum thread, which seems to have stated specifically that he was just lending it out. So again I will state that you scammed him. I do not care so much to the fact that you made a ridiculous amount of profit in doing so, just that you seem to be morally inept or just socially apathetic.

yes im pathetic just cause i got spinal for 60k ! make me pathetic nice. can i have my care cup now or just like i just wanted to share my screenshots with other peoples and not start a flaming page. i was happy to make cash. cause i need it