Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]Warning time?

Yes. You're an idiot.

Yes. You're a scammer.

No, you didn't take an opportunity, you just took.

Why would you even be proud of that?

And especially why post a picture? If you thought for a second, you might realize that this community isn't a bunch of scamming [bleep]s like you, and that we don't approve of activities like this.

I hope you’re happy you've ruined it for other people.

Go you. Woo. Yeah.

Oh. P.S, just because you're not from the U.S.A, doesn't mean you can't spell your words. CANADIANS SPELL THEIR WORDS TOO, [bleep].[/hide]

Unspam: 60 or so perfect laps into adv course. Agile legs coming soon. <3

Can any apple users help me with the capture screen method. I just bought my apple and have not found away to take a scrennie. Thanks a ton.

Command+Shift+4 takes a picture of your whole screen and puts it on your desktop.

Command+Shift+3 lets you drag a box out to the area you want to take a picture of, like if you just want a stat pic you would push CS3, then drag a box over your stats, and let go of the mouse and the picture goes to your desktop

Any good hosting sites you can send me too What is the best way to get pic on too tip it? thanks again.

http://www.ImageShack.us

It's free and better then Photobucket (As Photobucket automatically resizes large images) and it's semi-fast.

09144a99bb.png

i asked to buy it. he said for 60k didnt say anything about Lend add him and ask him omg

edit : i dont know what ur talking about gnome balls i dont even know what is it

Stop trying to justify what you did. If you saw the threads in the forums, you obviously knew very well what were his intentions, which I think proved how much of a nice person he is, risking losing money to selfish idiots like you. You KNEW he didn't want to sell it, and you just went and took it away. If you think what you did is acceptable, then please leave Tip.It and go find another forum where people agree with what you do. Don't even bother replying to this post. What you say won't make us change our minds about you. Just... leave.

On a completely different note, my brother came over home today, apparently he started playing again (We both started 5 years ago, 2 years ago he quit, now I quit and he started back). So he was saying something about having only 1M in bank. Just to showoff I showed him the 115M I had left. Then I decided that I could use them to get my prayer up a little bit.

boooones.jpg

When and if they buy I'm gonna burry some everyday. I can get to 87 prayer with that. I have some 14M worth of members items, in case I want to come back and start again some day.

16185_s.gif

[hide]Warning time?

Yes. You're an idiot.

Yes. You're a scammer.

No, you didn't take an opportunity, you just took.

Why would you even be proud of that?

And especially why post a picture? If you thought for a second, you might realize that this community isn't a bunch of scamming [bleep]s like you, and that we don't approve of activities like this.

I hope youre happy you've ruined it for other people.

Go you. Woo. Yeah.

Oh. P.S, just because you're not from the U.S.A, doesn't mean you can't spell your words. CANADIANS SPELL THEIR WORDS TOO, [bleep].[/hide]

Unspam: 60 or so perfect laps into adv course. Agile legs coming soon. <3

I thought it was quite funny.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Well thats how u merch these days read this carefully

imsogoodlol.jpg

and then

091216151320.png

after stoling his set for 60k ahhaha

i took it and dc went back to ge sold it for 3.5m LOL

today i made 6.2m for 2 sets of spinal :D ags coming up!

So you asked him to lend it, and then you didn't give it back and sold it for 3m? You are a [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed] and should not post on these forums again.

no its not lend its a normal trade ... i buy it for 60k. why give him back? i paid no?

for unspam :

091212010456.png

Because he only sold due to the trade limit, and was trying to help people out. You are the type of JERK who ruins RS.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Beast cape! Gratz!

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Bobdec162009.png

Highest bob i've had yet :thumbsup:

going to azs to get 90 str after i buy my ss, then i don't know what. :thumbup:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Ready to make some overloads:

overloadmaking.png

Byebye 150m or something. But hey, I get a lifetime supply of overloads back, and it's cheaper and faster than most other methods (I think I payed 22gp/xp if I value overloads at zero gp)

Damn, of course grenwall spikes decide to crash (could see it coming though) right after I bought all of them at max price in GE. I know I should have waited but I had been waiting so long already for them to finally crash (I didn't expect them to reach 2k). Impatience costing me 10m or more probably...

109d1.png

KNew it would happen one day oh well time to rebuild that back again..

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

After a week of slay

jsk77s.jpg

24ycwns.jpg

ftw

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

Just did a quick BOB check, i'm not doing too bad. It took me about 3 weeks to get here from 1M (mind you, only playing weekends besides for 1 week of break over Thanksgiving). I had 33M before but spent 12M on Mage and another 20M on Yews for 99 Fm. So Im almost back to what I was before. Goals over Christmas break (2 Weeks) are to get all my rings (i) at MA (never tried it before, so we'll see how that goes) and to get get BCP and Tassies (Without selling any of my current items).

bob131209.png

@Mobilising Armies:

Be prepared for an utterly hellish experience. :)

MA ain't gonna happen. In light of the new quest I decided to sell my zerker and archer and spend 10.9M on 2.5k Dragon bones. Those ecto'd (dont tell me not to, ive done all since 50 prayer by ecto before, and that was when it was manual, i can handle it) will get me 71-77, and the quest exp will get mr 77-80. I'll take 80 Prayer over some (i) rings any day of the week :)

Damn, of course grenwall spikes decide to crash (could see it coming though) right after I bought all of them at max price in GE. I know I should have waited but I had been waiting so long already for them to finally crash (I didn't expect them to reach 2k). Impatience costing me 10m or more probably...

Yeah, but could you really expect a 2k price to be sustainable? It's like 3m/hour for experienced hunters, so there's no way that'll be the equilibrium price.

My best guess is around 1-1.2k each as a settling price - I wouldn't go through the hassle of hunting grenwalls for less than 1m/hour.

Have the really crashed now?

PS: I got around 40k of them in total for 500-1200 each :P