Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Ready to make some overloads:

Byebye 150m or something. But hey, I get a lifetime supply of overloads back, and it's cheaper and faster than most other methods (I think I payed 22gp/xp if I value overloads at zero gp)

Damn, of course grenwall spikes decide to crash (could see it coming though) right after I bought all of them at max price in GE. I know I should have waited but I had been waiting so long already for them to finally crash (I didn't expect them to reach 2k). Impatience costing me 10m or more probably...

Not like your bank can't handle that though.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Iunno.. I thought this was funny/cool/whatever lol

meinthewindow.png

**EDIT**

Hey.. Lets play "GUESS WHERE I AM"

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Damn, of course grenwall spikes decide to crash (could see it coming though) right after I bought all of them at max price in GE. I know I should have waited but I had been waiting so long already for them to finally crash (I didn't expect them to reach 2k). Impatience costing me 10m or more probably...

Yeah, but could you really expect a 2k price to be sustainable? It's like 3m/hour for experienced hunters, so there's no way that'll be the equilibrium price.

My best guess is around 1-1.2k each as a settling price - I wouldn't go through the hassle of hunting grenwalls for less than 1m/hour.

Have the really crashed now?

PS: I got around 40k of them in total for 500-1200 each :P

I get about 4.5m an hour at 33m hunt exp, I think the extra "exp levels" (I'm almost 109 by exp terms) really adds improved catch rates. But hey, made some pretty money over there. Hopefully there will still be a reasonable price for them, so they are still worth more than chins (seeing as I get about the same exp/hour there).

so anyway ive been spending a little time at waterfiends lately...

loot:

091217223431.png

gave me a couple mill mroe strength xp... according to the tracker and a little maths i killed around 4.1k waterfiends over like 3 days.... anyway...

091217230952.png

im coming for you pony :D

[hide=my method for 120+ crim an hour if anyones interested]

091215091929.png

ive been using this set up (with neit helm though) and ivnent. range pray and piety. banking with fairy rings takes under 2 mins. with max meles i manage 120+ crims an hour. with turmoil and extremes this would be even higher :D[/hide]

Yeah, but could you really expect a 2k price to be sustainable? It's like 3m/hour for experienced hunters, so there's no way that'll be the equilibrium price.

My best guess is around 1-1.2k each as a settling price - I wouldn't go through the hassle of hunting grenwalls for less than 1m/hour.

Of course I didn't expect them so stabilize at 2k each. That's why I'm posting, showing that I've fallen for my impatience, and I will pay for it. I also feel a bit stupid not trying to get any spikes in the GE before (I assume that's what you did). It's not like I had a lack of open slots (not flipping anything atm) to keep an offer in. I guess I expected them to crash when I finally got to the point where I need them.

I'm pretty happy though with the prices I've bought my lantadymes, dwarfweeds, mage and range pots at (I think they are all like 1k+ more expensive atm), not to mention my unintended awesome merch on super energy pots (I had been buying a ton of them for around 1-1.5k each cause I first wanted to use those to get to 96). After I got 87 herblore, and super energies were 3.5k each, I realised overloads would be cheaper, so I sold 37k super energies for a profit of over 2k each and started buying overload supplies. Buying 10k avantoes at 1.7k each when they had a minor dip was also a pretty good move :-) (used 4k, sold 6k for 3k profit I think).

Have they really crashed? I haven't really tried buying them for min, but from what I read in the herblore forum, they are and from my own reasoning they should. They were bought out and artificially high, then got buyable in the GE, so the next logical step is the crash.

And mr 33 hunter xp, are you telling me you can get 2.2k spikes an hour?! Is this with catching your own pawya's too? In any case, that's insane.

Of course I didn't expect them so stabilize at 2k each. That's why I'm posting, showing that I've fallen for my impatience, and I will pay for it. I also feel a bit stupid not trying to get any spikes in the GE before (I assume that's what you did). It's not like I had a lack of open slots (not flipping anything atm) to keep an offer in. I guess I expected them to crash when I finally got to the point where I need them.

I'm pretty happy though with the prices I've bought my lantadymes, dwarfweeds, mage and range pots at (I think they are all like 1k+ more expensive atm), not to mention my unintended awesome merch on super energy pots (I had been buying a ton of them for around 1-1.5k each cause I first wanted to use those to get to 96). After I got 87 herblore, and super energies were 3.5k each, I realised overloads would be cheaper, so I sold 37k super energies for a profit of over 2k each and started buying overload supplies. Buying 10k avantoes at 1.7k each when they had a minor dip was also a pretty good move :-) (used 4k, sold 6k for 3k profit I think).

Have they really crashed? I haven't really tried buying them for min, but from what I read in the herblore forum, they are and from my own reasoning they should. They were bought out and artificially high, then got buyable in the GE, so the next logical step is the crash.

And mr 33 hunter xp, are you telling me you can get 2.2k spikes an hour?! Is this with catching your own pawya's too? In any case, that's insane.

Well, I average about 1.8k spikes an hour, but with the papaya seeds (who seem to love me) and the many herbs I get, I equal around 4-4.5m easely. Yes indeed, I catch my pawyas myself.

3 traps for pawyas, 2 for grenwalls and everything goes smooth. ^^ Only thing I hate about it is that I can't multitask while doing this.

After long years after i gave firemaking up(it used to be my favourite skill until 90(1st April, 2006)), i've finally decided it's time to get it up a bit...

15wb8jt.png

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Indeed it is.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

This took me at least 1-2 months. Earned all cash by hunter and i can tell you it was frustrating watching it go up by how much i earned per day. So i decided to no life imp catching and :D

dfs.jpg

see you soon pvp expect videos :o

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

34eey6a.jpg

first legs ever :D

[Flame]

1.EwWWwwWW uncropped

2.EwWWwwWW IE

3.You.

[/Flame]

Kthnxbai :rolleyes:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Just did a quick BOB check, i'm not doing too bad. It took me about 3 weeks to get here from 1M (mind you, only playing weekends besides for 1 week of break over Thanksgiving). I had 33M before but spent 12M on Mage and another 20M on Yews for 99 Fm. So Im almost back to what I was before. Goals over Christmas break (2 Weeks) are to get all my rings (i) at MA (never tried it before, so we'll see how that goes) and to get get BCP and Tassies (Without selling any of my current items).

bob131209.png

@Mobilising Armies:

Be prepared for an utterly hellish experience. :)

MA ain't gonna happen. In light of the new quest I decided to sell my zerker and archer and spend 10.9M on 2.5k Dragon bones. Those ecto'd (dont tell me not to, ive done all since 50 prayer by ecto before, and that was when it was manual, i can handle it) will get me 71-77, and the quest exp will get mr 77-80. I'll take 80 Prayer over some (i) rings any day of the week :)

someone took my genius suggestion of selling bss for dsq <3:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

34eey6a.jpg

first legs ever :D

You know whats weird? Lately, everyone's been geting dragon legs,skirt and even visage at the new Iron/Steel Dragons fortress. Got some sort of special x2 drop rate or something there :blink:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

You know whats weird? Lately, everyone's been geting dragon legs,skirt and even visage at the new Iron/Steel Dragons fortress. Got some sort of special x2 drop rate or something there :blink:

I think there are just a lot of people using it to kill metals now... I highly doubt drop rates are different.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Maxed players event today for Christmas thought I'd share

[hide]

Started off at 7pm massing at lumbridge to parade through RuneScape led fashionably by a Rudolph himself (Mod Mat K)

santa.png

xmas2.png

xmas3.png

Xmas4.png

Eventually we finished parading through the g.e and other towns and went to the party hall for a drop party, Majority of us chipped in over 3 drops, Zetris kindly put a santa hat in the chest (which around 50 people claimed to have gotten)

xmas5.png

Which took us to KBD for a few kills, we crashed a team by accident (50 santas vs 3 level 80s? who won, we did!)

xmas6.png

We finished off at Edgeville for a snowball fight, since the pkers wouldn't stop harrassing us (majority of us hit the floor a few times) we ended up moving to a safer place, I had bigger snow balls Surge Vs Windstrike and plus I had rocktails lol.

xmas7.png

which finished off the 2 hour event that was quite fun :)[/hide]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png