Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Fun with Skychi

(for wiv and rex)

317jgq8.jpg

Hmm, can I ask you why you have a unicorn, barrows armour and this much prayer pots? I assume you piety, seeing the prayer pots, but then I dont get why you would use barrows armour. You can perfectly survive with proselyte on abbies. Lastly, a unicorn seems a bit of overkill there too, a bunyip does the job for me (even in full proselyte) and is much cheaper and needs no maintenance.

Well, I had unicorns in my bank, and no bunyips, so I guess I'm just lazy. Proselyte is a good idea, I think I'll try that out next time.

The real question is: Wtf is Skychi wearing? lol

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

Just started playing again yesterday after a 3 week break. And it was a pretty nice starting day. :)

[hide]

091210120229.png

Was about 50k from 90 magic, so I went to metal dragons for luls.

091210182634.png

Made a tiny bit of a loss though, but oh well.

091210200301.png[/hide]

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Fun with Skychi

(for wiv and rex)

317jgq8.jpg

Hmm, can I ask you why you have a unicorn, barrows armour and this much prayer pots? I assume you piety, seeing the prayer pots, but then I dont get why you would use barrows armour. You can perfectly survive with proselyte on abbies. Lastly, a unicorn seems a bit of overkill there too, a bunyip does the job for me (even in full proselyte) and is much cheaper and needs no maintenance.

Well, I had unicorns in my bank, and no bunyips, so I guess I'm just lazy. Proselyte is a good idea, I think I'll try that out next time.

The real question is: Wtf is Skychi wearing? lol

He's quite poor atm, I met him a few months ago at abyssals, and he's just getting back into the game, only playing while bored. He came back will a whopping 500k or so!

Sumondskull6.png

So i went in the tunnel and was looking for the chest room door when dh appeared. I went back thru the door i came so i could drink a sip of p pot then came back out and another dh appeared. I was like wtf? something cool i wanted to post. And no there wasn't someone else inside of me if someone thinks of saying that.

glitcha.pngw403.png

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

So i went in the tunnel and was looking for the chest room door when dh appeared. I went back thru the door i came so i could drink a sip of p pot then came back out and another dh appeared. I was like wtf? something cool i wanted to post. And no there wasn't someone else inside of me if someone thinks of saying that.

glitcha.pngw403.png

Happens all the time, nothing new.

Y_Z.png

glitcha.pngw403.png

yeah that is nothing new if you kill a brother once it spawns in the cave this wont happen.

also i luld at this.

091211214759.png

rune boots are worth more lul. also this just adds to the drops for 1k slayer task goal(since smoking kills).

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

java2009121212475398.png

Hilt #15

It was an 8-man mass, which is why the split was so small....

Also one of the leechers died that kill.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

33xzoz9.png

Darn pic didn't take, is why I'm at my PoH... oh well, the adventurers log is enough proof I think.

Anyway, thank you TDs for claws #4. Spent 30m of #3 on a BGS, nice to be back up to 50m again. :smile:

And yes, I teled right after claws. Probally could have gotten another kill, but seriously, a lot of my gear protects over claws, and chances are very low I'd get another on the next kill. Can't be too careful after my power went out and made me loose void... :ohnoes:

[hide=claw drop]33xzoz9.png[/hide]

Darn pic didn't take, is why I'm at my PoH... oh well, the adventurers log is enough proof I think.

Anyway, thank you TDs for claws #4. Spent 30m of #3 on a BGS, nice to be back up to 50m again. :smile:

And yes, I teled right after claws. Probally could have gotten another kill, but seriously, a lot of my gear protects over claws, and chances are very low I'd get another on the next kill. Can't be too careful after my power went out and made me loose void... :ohnoes:

You should try using claws as a spec weapon there. They work incredibly well.

And a clue scroll I decided to upload. It was 3-step, and I finished it pretty quickly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pObpgunQuVQ

Edit: It doesn't seem to be working right now...

lalalasig2.png

glitcha.pngw403.png

I like how Karil is staring at you lol.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

And a clue scroll I decided to upload. It was 3-step, and I finished it pretty quickly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pObpgunQuVQ

that is funny lol

shortest clue ever?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

86 slayer

Alas, you cannot dharok with a Ferocious Ring.

After 8 straight dark beast tasks from Duradel without a bow, my streak is ended.

dbows.png

During said streak I got numerous rare drops: 67 Nature Runes, 45 Death Runes, 2 x 150 Steel Arrows, 4 x 42 Rune Arrows, 6 x Rune Square, 2 x silver ore, dragonstone, rune spear, rune battleaxe. I have never seen a kite from them before o_O