Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

My latest video, which took several days to complete, shows what Runescape would look like if Microsoft ran it :

I understand that you are eager to share your video with others, but that is the third time you have posted the same video on this thread.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Images Removed by Mod

Any evidence is to remain confidential between you an Jagex.

I'm really bad at knowing how to upload images and stuff so I wasn't sure how to make it better.

I got muted because someone reported me for joking about selling my account, I even said I was joking....

Whoever was the WBM I kinda want to smack you.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

How did you miss it. Your a genious. =D>

No unspam, deal with it. :P

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Images Removed by Mod

I'm really bad at knowing how to upload images and stuff so I wasn't sure how to make it better.

I got muted because someone reported me for joking about selling my account, I even said I was joking....

As far as I know, you're not allowed to post that kind of thing here, some thing that says that you can't share with people the info JaGeX gives you, or something like that.

No unspam :(

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

As far as I know, you're not allowed to post that kind of thing here, some thing that says that you can't share with people the info JaGeX gives you, or something like that.

You are not allowed to post any evidence, it clearly states that that info must remain confidential between the user and jagex. In the future, please report posts like that.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

Images Removed by Mod

Any evidence is to remain confidential between you an Jagex.

Seems like every week someone does something like this. Jagex's bot can't tell if you are joking or not, only that you said something that was against the rules. Bottom line: watch what you say. If it could possibly be interpreted as rule-breaking, don't say it.

td2sig.jpg

Oh, I'm really sorry if I broke the rules. :oops:

I'll remember that for future.

No unspam.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

missedscroll2.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! 2ND ONE IN A [bleep]ING WEEK. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

[/rage] Yeah, I missed it again

On the upside, you did kill Miley Cyrus, or someone stupid enough to name their account after her.

No unspam. Sorry. :sad:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Images Removed by Mod

wasnt me, and da latios can vouch :-P

EDIT: This post is sarcasm stop pming me @!!@!

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Images Removed by Mod

wasnt me, and da latios can vouch :-P

GFWBM.png

Yo Mckinzy, I put some lol in ur lies, so you can lol while you lie!

Quagsire.png

Actually i wonder? does the better your report percentage the faster the mutes get in? because the 1 time i was muted it was like 3 days after i said it

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

99 Attack, strength, 95 Prayer/Herblore, 88+ summoning , EE, cammy spawn, 300 MA ranks, fcape, decent magic level for def so you eat less and hit more, full melee void & bandos and not minding risking 12m there is pretty much all you need

99 Attack, strength, 95 Prayer/Herblore, 88+ summoning , EE, cammy spawn, 300 MA ranks, fcape, decent magic level for def so you eat less and hit more, full melee void & bandos and not minding risking 12m there is pretty much all you need

Ive got extremes but not overloads, only 82 prayer and dont have the will to risk my stuff, otherwise everything :D

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

In this day and age, pretty much what he said is the basic, anything less than that and you would be EXTREMELY lucky to get any kills at all

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

Ive got extremes but not overloads, only 82 prayer and dont have the will to risk my stuff, otherwise everything :D

extremes work too, but after doing 150 kills with extremes over the matter of months(massive boredom from 1-2 drops/hr), and 50 with overloads (4-5/hr + 2-3x longer trips) in a matter of 2 days, I'd say overloads are much better.

As for the prayer, 95 (like extremes/overloads) is like a must to get drops, I've seen morons using vesta spears with 80 prayer get less drops than I did with extremes