Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

firecapeget.png

as you can see, kuradal assigned me jad, and seeing as i needed a spare cape for my house rack, i accepted.

Went mostly smoothly, but i got distracted trying to heal myself and missed a pray, got hit for 933 O_O good thing my next shot killed him!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Edit: Got somethin to unspam it with. The fact the he was clearly dead and then after he lost all lp veng hit a 161 was bs tbh -.-... I had the clear ko.

doublevengko.gif

doesn't that mean you can loot your stuff?

Yea, but I got the ko and died as well so I didn't get any loot >.<

If both of you die you get the loot from his kill and all your stuff back. That is if you're the one that killed him.

Quagsire.png

I thought this was pretty hot

Coolko.gif

Edit: Also no you don't Bacon. I've had multiple kills like that and I have never gotten the loot.

Oh. Happened to me rushing. I killed him but veng killed me. I cried irl until I saw my bandos and claws on the ground next to a pile of loot.

Life.

Quagsire.png

Coolko.gif

Edit: Also no you don't Bacon. I've had multiple kills like that and I have never gotten the loot.

Oh. Happened to me rushing. I killed him but veng killed me. I cried irl until I saw my bandos and claws on the ground next to a pile of loot.

Life.

awe poor baconator w/ cheese.

=[

I like getting hard when I PK

Coolko.gif

Nice gif, sucks that you didn't get loot though...

EDIT: lol quoted wrong one, but they're both pretty great.

UNSPAM:

I <3 clues =)clue.jpg

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Nice how are those weps? ^

Also I thought this was pretty epic. Especially on a dfs :P kid attacked me thinkin he was baws. Fight lasted like 30 seconds.

nicemsb.gif

annddd heres the loot to go with it:

683k.png

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

it's got 20% magical damage and +18 Magic Attack/Defense...

And the shield is terrific as well! :smile:

That's the chaotic staff? Can you post a picture of you wearing just that, with the stats screen open?

EDIT: D'oh, it's a fake picture. :grin:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

So is tip it ready for quest tomorrow? (hopefully)

210fyjd.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Woah chaotic staff is +20% magic strength?

:blink:

New ice barrage max

300 * (1 + 0.21 + 0.20 + 0.15) = 468

:ohnoes:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

New ice barrage max

smuggling extreme mage pots out of dg = 300 * (1 + 0.21 + 0.20 + 0.78) =657 max hit which you can use in pvp, using bug abuse though so its not as fun ;o

New ice barrage max

smuggling extreme mage pots out of dg = 300 * (1 + 0.21 + 0.20 + 0.78) =657 max hit which you can use in pvp, using bug abuse though so its not as fun ;o

The mage pots in dung don't have the same magic damage multiplier as normal pots... they barely increase your damage

77yLQy8.png

New ice barrage max

The mage pots in dung don't have the same magic damage multiplier as normal pots... they barely increase your damage

They do outside, I've seen pics of 600+ and ingame 500+ but I refuse to post them as they incriminate the person doing it, who I know

New ice barrage max

They do outside, I've seen pics of 600+ and ingame 500+ but I refuse to post them as they incriminate the person doing it, who I know

bug abuse sure is popular these days :roll:

77yLQy8.png

Wow, so the KB was wrong about the chaotic staff, huh?

So ranged really did get boned with the new skill. It sucks inside the dungeon and the reward is a joke, too.

They already confirmed that the second batch will have at least a ranged prayer and I wouldn't be surprised if it also had something else, like an amulet.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Wow, so the KB was wrong about the chaotic staff, huh?

So ranged really did get boned with the new skill. It sucks inside the dungeon and the reward is a joke, too.

They already confirmed that the second batch will have at least a ranged prayer and I wouldn't be surprised if it also had something else, like an amulet.

I think he was referring more to the chaotic crossbow and how much it sucks. The mercenary gloves are pretty pointless, too.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.