Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

t8qedy.png

FAAALLLCUUUNN... PAAAUUUUNNNNNNCCCCHHH!!!!!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

So i hear Den knows his Gielinor :P

-Spot-

You are on the hill close to the digsite.

Here to be exact:

-Spotted-

Dang man, you're good. I never would have guessed that...

I felt like ignoring sarcasm today. :thumbsup:

Had bad luck with recent clues:

junkclue01.pngjunkclue02.pngjunkclue03.png

Reminder to everyone:

Posting images from the RS cache, violate the Jagex Rules of Conduct which are enforced on the Tip.It forums. Posting images from the RS Cache breaches the Third Party Software rule in the Jagex code of Conduct.

Please keep this in mind when posting.

~Jimmy_Jim

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Reminder to everyone:

Posting images from the RS cache, violate the Jagex Rules of Conduct which are enforced on the Tip.It forums. Posting images from the RS Cache breaches the Third Party Software rule in the Jagex code of Conduct.

~Jimmy_Jim

Except...Its on your computer...Not to mention the fact that it in NO way influences gameplay of runescape.

Modified or replacement versions of our game applets. Reverse-engineering our game applets is strictly prohibited.

That is the only part it could break, and seeing what the cache actually is...well

Wasn't expecting TIF to be *This* kiss arse to jagex, for their *exclusive* stuff, which is worthless anyway and doesn't tell us jack squat.

Nothing personal jim, but I respectfully disagree with you.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Reminder to everyone:

~Jimmy_Jim

Except...Its on your computer...Not to mention the fact that it in NO way influences gameplay of runescape.

Modified or replacement versions of our game applets. Reverse-engineering our game applets is strictly prohibited.

That is the only part it could break, and seeing what the cache actually is...well

Wasn't expecting TIF to be *This* kiss arse to jagex, for their *exclusive* stuff, which is worthless anyway and doesn't tell us jack squat.

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I've been disappointed with tip.it ever since they proved they'll bend over backwards just to get on Jagex's stupid list. No disrespect to the staff of course, Tip.it remains my favorite Runescape fansite, I just have a little less respect for it now.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

100525212432.png

Probably an ex-staker. Also, YDIW. The fastest way to get FoG tokens is in F2P, since the majority of the people you play can be three-hit.

Then fog would be boring. I'm happy doin' what I'm doin'.

Quagsire.png

100525212432.png

Probably an ex-staker. Also, YDIW. The fastest way to get FoG tokens is in F2P, since the majority of the people you play can be three-hit.

Then fog would be boring. I'm happy doin' what I'm doin'.

FML I want to keep playing fog, stupid 95 prayer....[bleep] you prayer

patr1ckotg1.png

[hide]

Reminder to everyone:

~Jimmy_Jim

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I've been disappointed with tip.it ever since they proved they'll bend over backwards just to get on Jagex's stupid list. No disrespect to the staff of course, Tip.it remains my favorite Runescape fansite, I just have a little less respect for it now.

[/hide]

I've been disappointed with Tip. It for quite a long time.

I was warned for my previous posts, in terms of it being third party.

I've reviewed the Runescape rules and it says that you cannot have a program that communicates with game worlds, but nothing about models. All other things considered third party in the rules couldn't have any possible relation to the cache.

I'd also like to mention that Jagex, or any company can have their cache private, but choose to leave it available to the public.

I'd also like to mention that it's only viewing models of the game, which are then viewed in the game while playing. Technically it's the same thing, just viewing from the cache is viewing the basic fundamentals and a small portion of the game.

So technically when you're viewing the pictures on here, you're also viewing the models, which is exactly what I posted. So in a sense, all pictures should be banned from this thread for showing models.

Jagex does not state anywhere in the rules that viewing the cache is not allowed. If I'm wrong I would like an accurate quote with a source.

Jagex also does not state anywhere that viewing the cache is third party, so pictures of that sort should be allowed to be posted.

"Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!" remember? Last time I checked, models from RS would count as a RS related screenshot.

[hide]

Reminder to everyone:

~Jimmy_Jim

[/hide]

I've reviewed the Runescape rules and it says that you cannot have a program that communicates with game worlds, but nothing about models. All other things considered third party in the rules couldn't have any possible relation to the cache.

I'd also like to mention that Jagex, or any company can have their cache private, but choose to leave it available to the public.

I'd also like to mention that it's only viewing models of the game, which are then viewed in the game while playing. Technically it's the same thing, just viewing from the cache is viewing the basic fundamentals and a small portion of the game.

So technically when you're viewing the pictures on here, you're also viewing the models, which is exactly what I posted. So in a sense, all pictures should be banned from this thread for showing models.

Jagex does not state anywhere in the rules that viewing the cache is not allowed. If I'm wrong I would like an accurate quote with a source.

Jagex also does not state anywhere that viewing the cache is third party, so pictures of that sort should be allowed to be posted.

"Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!" remember? Last time I checked, models from RS would count as a RS related screenshot.

As dumb as it may seem, Jagex has said that viewing the Rs Cache is a bannable offence. How they monitor it I have no idea. The Rs Cache is usually used in private servers which I think is Jagex's main motive. However I do agree with the [cabbage] that Tip.it has become. I recently just got back after a week ban from here, for a pretty unfair ban.

patr1ckotg1.png

[hide]

Reminder to everyone:

~Jimmy_Jim

[/hide]

As dumb as it may seem, Jagex has said that viewing the Rs Cache is a bannable offence. How they monitor it I have no idea. The Rs Cache is usually used in private servers which I think is Jagex's main motive. However I do agree with the [cabbage] that Tip.it has become. I recently just got back after a week ban from here, for a pretty unfair ban.

Indeed. While tip.it still maintains a great user-base and responsible staff, it really gets to me how often they are on Jagex' s [bleep].

Seriously, pointless rules are pointless.

shh_i_campin.png

94 - 99 done at Abby Demons. No Chins thrown. Smile

99Range.png

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

99Range.png

how many whips that net you?

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

[hide]

Reminder to everyone:

~Jimmy_Jim

[/hide]

Indeed. While tip.it still maintains a great user-base and responsible staff, it really gets to me how often they are on Jagex' s [bleep].

For any problems you have with the rules or staff, contact an administrator. This is not the place to post those concerns. Whether you agree with it or not, images from the cache will not be allowed in this thread.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

99Range.png

24 - 26. Stopped keaping track after a while. =p

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

[hide]

Reminder to everyone:

~Jimmy_Jim

[/hide]

For any problems you have with the rules or staff, contact an administrator. This is not the place to post those concerns. Whether you agree with it or not, images from the cache will not be allowed in this thread.

Desperate avoidance maneuver! :---)

2dgucz6.png

grats gen :thumbup:

chilling05.png

goodbye, old magic emote. ill miss you. :sad:

im pretty close to being serious. the new emote is so awful it hurts

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

[hide]

99Range.png

24 - 26. Stopped keaping track after a while. =p

[/hide]

Why you got slayer helm when you camping? how come not void?

if im not mistaken, the range bonus from a full slayer helm works on both slayer, and none-slayer tasks.

lil bit-o unspam... i <3 chessys cc now.

2nur347.png

I like getting hard when I PK