Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So how the hell are people still smuggling items out of dungeoneering? I thought Jagex fixed that.

I have no idea =l It's a bit strange how some people admit to abusing a bug also, tsk, tsk. Don't they know it's against the rules? Lol.

Oh yeah, I saw a mage hit a 900+ on an Ice Strykewyrm today o_O I think mage is going to wipe the floor with melee and range soon, if it hasn't done so already :-?

2vuhgcn.png

So how the hell are people still smuggling items out of dungeoneering? I thought Jagex fixed that.

I have no idea =l It's a bit strange how some people admit to abusing a bug also, tsk, tsk. Don't they know it's against the rules? Lol.

Oh yeah, I saw a mage hit a 900+ on an Ice Strykewyrm today o_O I think mage is going to wipe the floor with melee and range soon, if it hasn't done so already :-?

i believe its possible to hit 1000+ on ice strykewyrms now (although im not completely sure)

Lord_Beloved.png

i believe its possible to hit 1000+ on ice strykewyrms now (although im not completely sure)

It's actually possible to hit like 1,106.

I still don't think the staff is really worth it. I don't want to miss out on the Staff of Light special just for a tiny increase in damage.

New max hit of Ice Barrage in PvP is: 300 * 1.35 * 1.21 = 490. Sorry but I don't want to give up on the SoL for 19 more damage :P

19 is a lot. :ohnoes: But for regular hunting and stuff I'd still use SoL. At DKS I'd bring Chaotic Staff only in case crashers, but I'd still use SoL.

Oh wow, went to go get my capes to check emotes and my poh is pretty messed up at the mo =p It just flickers those brown glicthes everyone whenever move. :thumbsup:

Emotes are nice tho. Mostly.

eek.png

same

10-05-260108.jpg

bGmskuB.gif

Soooo. Can you say hawt ko <3. Freakin epic tbh. Gf to her whip. Got horrid loot for it though which angered me >.>...

gfwhip.gif

Enjoy ;). First whip i've killed ;D.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

fire?

2i8ci0k.png

Jagex screwed us all.

What I really like is how items look in your inventory now. ESPECIALLLLYYYYY Potions.... <_<

lol the fire was normal until queen came and i'm not complaining i actually think it looks cool :thumbsup: