Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

100528183923.png

Farming Torstols @ My Arms patch is worth it. 1m Profit in a few days :thumbsup:

That also means I Farmed 60 toadflax seeds which is about 1.8m Profit also.

i farm them in every patch with scroll of life and i average 300k a round, about 2m a day

a_final_name.png

Found this pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Jc7vRCdb0

How cheap, thinking that people will just vote by putting a picture of yourself. At least show the vid...

I wonder if she get's paid for it.

It's probably not even her.

Ditto, it's proly just some anon

this dosent mean its really her but...she has a few videos with multiple pictures of her in it , and i think she has one of her talking.

In any case, it's remarkable what a "hot picture" can do. If this were a guy, you wouldn't have "i voted because you're hot" responses. In fact, I'm pretty sure you will get flamed 10x more. Another example is somebody who is begging to get a green partyhat for trade price in the RSOF rare section. He/she has an avatar of a "hot" girl with a robin and has a small story how he/she has always wanted it and is working for it all the time, etc. etc. A surprising amount of people supported him/her and he/she thanks them kindfully with something along "thanks <3, hugz".

Don't really know what to think about it, since it might [wagon] wel be a 65 year old guy -.-

Found this pretty funny:

How cheap, thinking that people will just vote by putting a picture of yourself. At least show the vid...

this dosent mean its really her but...she has a few videos with multiple pictures of her in it , and i think she has one of her talking.

In any case, it's remarkable what a "hot picture" can do. If this were a guy, you wouldn't have "i voted because you're hot" responses. In fact, I'm pretty sure you will get flamed 10x more. Another example is somebody who is begging to get a green partyhat for trade price in the RSOF rare section. He/she has an avatar of a "hot" girl with a robin and has a small story how he/she has always wanted it and is working for it all the time, etc. etc. A surprising amount of people supported him/her and he/she thanks them kindfully with something along "thanks <3, hugz".

Don't really know what to think about it, since it might [wagon] wel be a 65 year old guy -.-

It's the early stages of prostitution...

Quagsire.png

Found this pretty funny:

It's the early stages of prostitution...

what dose all this have to do with runescape? or am i missing something.

2dwgbcl.png

Heh, one more. Will be close to 99 Attack along the way, too, but I'm determined that this be my first 99.

Also, Bacon, you suck more.

Edit: From runetracker :p Won't be long, I hope.

Exp Gain Records (Constitution):

Day: 287,433

Week: 874,026

Month: 2,279,914

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

I died while slaying so I'm not going for 99 anymore. Focusing on mining ;P

Got my mining level up 75 to 77 today with granite powermining.

Screw that method!

292w4xu.png

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I don't get why those crowns are so badly wanted. They look like garbage. :mellow:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

100528201832.png

Met this person at FoG a few days ago. I sold them a battle robe top for trade, they were nice enough to sell it back after charm collecting for 99 Summoning. (:

Quagsire.png

sackhatbought.png

:thumbsup:

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

Wiveren, that original link I posted was Chessy018's youtube account.

oh i didn't even know she was a famous runescape person or w/e i never cared for popularity.