Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

85 Slayer (for the third time) this time on my pure, level 91+11

>[img]

Grats campy <3:

Now work on those quests/other skills!

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Strange things with you and the wolpers, dj...

Nice levelup though.Keep'on cutting.

Heh it was leftover from herb run. And no thanks, sold my d axe :mellow:

Made a total of 330k profit from 85-90 wc.

xo2i5z.jpg

About 2 days till 90 fletching banked too, guess I'll do cooking in the meantime.

2dvjurb.png

Noticed I had a chewed bone sitting in bank...

Never had any luck with them ever...

Chopped a yew log and teled to barb assault...

Almost had a heart attack....

dfhu.jpg

:o

nautica.png

nautica.png

Noticed I had a chewed bone sitting in bank...

Never had any luck with them ever...

Chopped a yew log and teled to barb assault...

Almost had a heart attack....

dfhu.jpg

:o

Wow, That's awesome. I've slayed over 100 mithril dragons lately and didn't get any chewed bones. Used to get them a lot before that :cry:

100529174330.png

Dont believe what anyone tells you, orange sallies are the best exp till 80. Ive tested it several times, so keep catching those orange critters :)

Would it be faster to get 77-80 there and catch grenwalls 80+ or to go to grenwalls for 77+? I'm more focused on cash atm.

Quagsire.png

Dont believe what anyone tells you, orange sallies are the best exp till 80. Ive tested it several times, so keep catching those orange critters :)

Would it be faster to get 77-80 there and catch grenwalls 80+ or to go to grenwalls for 77+? I'm more focused on cash atm.

Well from what ive heard from a close friend grenwalls are around 50-60k/h at 80, i havent tried them myself though (too much hassle and im not so much cash minded ;))

In any case i would do one polar bear at grenwalls once youre 77, see how it works out.

Lord_Beloved.png

Well from what ive heard from a close friend grenwalls are around 50-60k/h at 80, i havent tried them myself though (too much hassle and im not so much cash minded ;))

In any case i would do one polar bear at grenwalls once youre 77, see how it works out.

Wouldn't I use a fruit bat instead? :S

Quagsire.png

Wouldn't I use a fruit bat instead? :S

ahh yes of course, told you ive never personally done it :P

/edit: unspam in 30 min or so ;)

Lord_Beloved.png

You should wait till 80 to do grenwalls because at 80 your exp/h (and thus, gp/h) will increase pretty significantly.

ftinlw.jpg

Grats. But what i'm wondering is. Will the money made from 77-80 be enough to cover the speed. Guess i'll have to just experiment with it.

Quagsire.png

[Hide]

80dunkkuu.png

chaoticlong.png

[/Hide]

Grats!

If you don't mind me asking, what made you choose the Longsword?

rapier didnt have enough str bonus for me and maul is too slow so i took long :P

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99