Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

cI2ge.jpg

Don't have a cannon to block ess bots so i hopped worlds a few times while gathering my own snape grass and reported some bots :thumbup:

(read chatbox)

Are you really that hungry for a p-mod crown? Lol......

Quagsire.png

cI2ge.jpg

Don't have a cannon to block ess bots so i hopped worlds a few times while gathering my own snape grass and reported some bots :thumbup:

(read chatbox)

Are you really that hungry for a p-mod crown? Lol......

Eh, what if they don't want to talk to you? Or they have public off? You're reporting without any actual proof, don't do it that way

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

But once they are suspected, I would assume Jagex then look into the account. Why can't people report others without people calling them WBM? There is a reason it is there, use it as much as possible.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

But once they are suspected, I would assume Jagex then look into the account. Why can't people report others without people calling them WBM? There is a reason it is there, use it as much as possible.

Because people do it based only on the fact that the other person isn't answering them.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Yet people have no proof the above player is not doing more than just trying to talk to it. If you guys want to ask him about it, please take it to PM.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

And the fact that its a player doing a highly botted method of doing something and is in generic clothing, ect. But I don't report people normally because i could care less.

Anyways I got this stuff this weekend/week.

99Attack-1.png

99Strength.png

And best clue I've ever received..

RobinHoodClue.png

Edit:By the way in that strength level up picture I wen't to f2p to see myself get 126 combat and those kids around me were asking to lick my you know what and to tag team me. I learned my lesson though, never be poor enough to not get members.

Edited by Lowc15

Low_C.png

On 4:15 in that movie with the guy trying out the new ranged stuff i see a guy changing a full set of armor twice in what seems only one click, how is this possible?

Am i missing anything? :P

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

This makes me sad :(

See Completed map.

10-08-24203002.png

See bugged impassable challenge room to the boss room.

10-08-24202957.png

:mellow: :cry:

Wow, I never knew you were TIF, but now that I think of it, doesn't surprise me :)

Was a stupid floor indeed.. Still gave me 19k exp though, tad bit closer to rapier..

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

So I decided to solo some bandos with my new outfit. Trip went well enough I got a gs shard 2 and this elite clue....

steelmask.png

steelpc.png

My Luck level is Epic. :D

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

So I decided to solo some bandos with my new outfit. Trip went well enough I got a gs shard 2 and this elite clue....

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx164/werock1324/steelmask.png[/img

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx164/werock1324/steelpc.png[/img

Your E-gasm level is too high.

Quagsire.png

[hide]

steelmask.png

steelpc.png

[/hide]

Judging by your clan chat, you need to clean your keyboard.

C(21)H(30)O(2)

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx164/werock1324/steelmask.png[/img

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx164/werock1324/steelpc.png[/img

Your E-gasm level is too high.

I am very aware of that but let me have my moment it's not like I'm hurting anyone. :P

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Lol trip arma

13 kills per hour for each person, not better than solo.

0 risk + being able to watch a movie while arma'ing + saving 20 mins of getting kc for 2 kills less/hr (which isn't true since I was top lsp) , I don't mind.

I can compete with kandy's luck...

[hide]

failclue.png

nvm i lied

Also, 0/5 on good elites for me *attempts for e-sympathy*

[/hide]

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Just got 99 attack :thumbsup:

Accidently got it before I was ready....

99 attk 3.PNG.jpg

99 attk 4.PNG.jpg

Doing the emote :thumbup:

99 attk emotes 2.PNG.jpg

99 attk emotes 3.PNG.jpg

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy