Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

FE0Cy.png

[bleep]s like him ruin this game.

You should have done the mature thing...

That is, lure 4+ demons to him, make him hop, and insult him for his lack of curses at level 138. Clearly Turmoil prevails over Piety and Eagle Eye at Td's, not to mention he has a Steel Titan doing most of the range damage anyway. Also, he needs to learn to switch, because whips don't hit good against melee prayer (I know the demon might have just switched...but hey, I'm making an insult story here, go with it :wink: ).

Edit: Fail on my part, I'm so sorry for my ignorance. :unsure:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

100915183531.png

I accidentally my runescape.

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

FE0Cy.png

That is, lure 4+ demons to him, make him hop, and insult him for his lack of curses at level 138. Clearly Turmoil prevails over Piety and Eagle Eye at Td's, not to mention

he has a Steel Titan doing most of the range damage anyway. Also, he needs to learn to switch, because whips don't hit good against melee prayer (I know the demon

might have just switched...but hey, I'm making an insult story here, go with it :wink: ).

Uhhh...that's me your talking about :( but I was typing something I crossed out so I don't get in trouble for censor evasion so didnt switch right away. And I'm aware turm> pieity but I don't have it yet.

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

FE0Cy.png

That is, lure 4+ demons to him, make him hop, and insult him for his lack of curses at level 138. Clearly Turmoil prevails over Piety and Eagle Eye at Td's, not to mention

he has a Steel Titan doing most of the range damage anyway. Also, he needs to learn to switch, because whips don't hit good against melee prayer (I know the demon

might have just switched...but hey, I'm making an insult story here, go with it :wink: ).

Uhhh...that's me your talking about :( but I was typing something I crossed out so I don't get in trouble for censor evasion so didnt switch right away. And I'm aware turm> pieity but I don't have it yet.

I wasn't directing any of that towards you lol, I hate crashers just as much as the next guy. Luckily, I have every tool at my disposal needed to anti them. But regardless, I meant none of that towards you, just saying what you should have done to him. :^_^:

Edit: Oh my God, I 'm so sorry lol, I looked at the picture wrong...I feel like such a [cabbage]-hole right now....

At first glance, I thought it was him attacking the demon, doing the crashing...I thought maybe he was in void, and his titan wasn't attacking...Gosh, I feel like such an idiot right now, I'm so sorry. :unsure:

I'm going to hell. :-(

FE0Cy.png

I wasn't directing any of that towards you lol, I hate crashers just as much as the next guy. Luckily, I have every tool at my disposal needed to anti them. But regardless, I meant none of that towards you, just saying what you should have done to him. :^_^:

What he means was that he was the one with lack of curses and using a whip against melee prayer, I think

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

FE0Cy.png

What he means was that he was the one with lack of curses and using a whip against melee prayer, I think

Yeah, I edited my posts to show my ignorance and how bad I feel....Wow, I'm an [cabbage]-hole.

DragonClaws1Log.png

OMMMMGGGGGGG! OMMGGGGG! 200 kills ish and finally my first pair of claws. Finally ;_; no more looking in this thread and seeing peeps getting soo many claws and me going like: wtff!!! sooo jeaallouuussss! that doubles my cash pile :DDD yayyy!

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

FE0Cy.png

Yeah, I edited my posts to show my ignorance and how bad I feel....Wow, I'm an [cabbage]-hole.

Its okay i figured you didn't mean what it read as no hard feelings :shades:

and grats Championfurydelta :thumbup:

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

Dunno if I posted this when I got it.

[hide]thieve99.png[/hide]

unrelated pokemon b/w team.

[hide]miscpokemonbwteam.png[/hide]

Oh heck no, those Pokemon look ridonkulous! #-o

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

looooooooool this thing is like very rare and I just got 1

100915202006.png

Thats freaking epic. :blink:

To unspam..:

ZaVvV.png

I got a dust devil task which I usually skip but I needed to test out my steel titan so I decided to do it. Good idea.

I saw this picture before my task acually and thought if I ever got a d chain drop I would crap myself. Didn't quite do that but damn did I e-gasm. I don't even care about the price because the lols are priceless.

LOLOL. nice.

yeah, not much about the price, but getting a chain is so awesome lol

Box_Swd.png

96herb.png

88dg.png

Few levels today.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Did a bunch of stuff today heres it all:

QrjSS.png

#14 Last 4 abby tasks have all be whip tasks.

Jox2Z.png

7dpXj.png

feNCf.png

HSnRV.png

aIBOk.png

lZ6I6.png

Getting 99 prayer saturday or sunday. :)

Really happy atm getting 2 99s in 1 week. :P

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

[spoiler=cave]

So I found this nice little cave area and I would like to know if anyone knows where it is. :P

Im guessing nobody does, because I stumbled accross it rather randomly.

Its not an un-released area outside of the map either. Orb of Oculus is needed to view the area, but it is connected perfectly fine to the cave itself. I might be giving to many hints. :unsure:

whereisthis.png

Hill Giant Cave?

Cave with the 3 headed green dragon from the old lumbridge tutorial? *learning the ropes I think*

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[spoiler=cave]

So I found this nice little cave area and I would like to know if anyone knows where it is. :P

Its not an un-released area outside of the map either. Orb of Oculus is needed to view the area, but it is connected perfectly fine to the cave itself. I might be giving to many hints. :unsure:

whereisthis.png

Hill Giant Cave?

Cave with the 3 headed green dragon from the old lumbridge tutorial? *learning the ropes I think*

I can't help but thinking about the cave in underground pass where all those things are located...

I mean, the place where you fall down to if you fail a agility jump. The place with the giant shadow spider

[hide=Yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHRm9UQHcY[/hide]

As posted in the Bots topic

I was around when Mod Nexus paid a visit to me and two others, he was banning 3 players, with full bandos.

It was a blast seeing those players just disappear :D

[hide=pokemon]Also, on the Pokémon B/W thing I heard.

How can you not get the ghost/fire candle pokémon?! It has a damn 145 base sp.attack!

Also, the game is comming out tomorrow in japan and spring 2011 in US/other countries.[/hide]

Ok, I am beginning to question the rarity of these..

The pic below is mine, 3 days ago. I showed a friend who wanted one too, I sold to him (with me buying back when it would reach 5m-ish). Then he was motivated to get his own elite clue so he fought steel dragons. Guess what he gets on his first elite clue? Arma dhide and fury ornament kit.. :unsure:

It wouldn't surpirse me if people learn this is like the least rare - rare reward from elites and price will stabilize a little lower than I first thought.

Anyways, my friend sold me back the fury kit I had at first so we both have one now.. :thumbsup:

furykitfromeliteclue2.png

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

cape15.png

Cape #15 from slayer (only started slaying again recently) half way to my goal of #30, that one I only used 5 doses of overload from waves 31-62 which times the 360 waves at 25 minutes :blink:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[spoiler=cave]

whereisthis.png

Hill Giant Cave?

Cant believe someone got it on the second guess. :( It was the 3 headed green dragon lair though.

-

Im getting up there. Few levels more until I get my overpowered whip.

31727388.png