Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

101211202215.png

Nuff said.

117 or the biggest idiots in all of 148?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruB62YfkUFE

Spirit Cape is really good :thumbup:... properly used, maybe even better than an ely. idk i even beat some person with a divine

And lol, I'm rusty :shame:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Spirit Cape is really good :thumbup:

So it works on unicorns, but does it work with a pack yak? Also what's with all the summoning potions?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

So it works on unicorns, but does it work with a pack yak? Also what's with all the summoning potions?

Spirit cape basically makes summ pots into brews. W/o summ cape they heal 3*150 = 450; after spirit cape they heal something like 4*150=600. Summ pots are actually a bit better than brew OR food because:

you can still attack while drinking pot doses (better than food)

you don't get combat penalties (better than brew)

brews are still better for tanking specs though since the healing is immediate

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Spirit cape basically makes summ pots into brews. W/o summ cape they heal 3*150 = 450; after spirit cape they heal something like 4*150=600. Summ pots are actually a bit better than brew OR food because:

you can still attack while drinking pot doses (better than food)

you don't get combat penalties (better than brew)

brews are still better for tanking specs though since the healing is immediate

What shield is that? Farseer?

Gf? I had ~120m networth. New BoB.

GFredd.png

I guess someone got a hold of my password... Idk why choose me of all people.. I'm hardly exceptional. Oh well. Not worth it to me to rebuild on this account. Time to move on. GF Reddawn509. We had fun.

LL? what happened?

P.S: Misspelled "ranarr" in your sig

I dunno what happened. I logged on after not playing for about a week, and everything was gone, except 20m cash and a lot of useless junk(the total items in my bank from full to capacity to 208 items xD), presumably, I got keylogged. Although, I only had like a day of membership left before I went away for a week, so whoever did it, moved quick. Most items that couldn't be traded were dropped.. although I'm curious why they left the torso and fire cape, considering that everything else I could have used to rebuild is gone.

PS-I've had the same signature for years, and I know it's misspelled, but it's fun and nostalgic, and I can't be assed to fix it.

That's really not the end of the world. I stopped playing for about 10 months. Had a ~550m Cashpile, Bandos Tassets and Chestplate, Armadyl Cestplate and Plateskirt, Armadyl Godsword and Claws. Also had bones banked for 99 Prayer and Planks enough for 99 Construction. All in all i think it was close to 800m or so. Not including my Fire Cape, Void, Fighter Torso and ~50 Stealing Creation Clay's.

I logged back in like a month ago, for the first time (after recovering my account) and found a nice BoB of only 30m. No Fire Cape, No Void, No Torso. Today i sit with a 70m BoB already.

Don't give up! Rebuilding is the best thing there is. It gives you new drive for the game. I find it fun making money now.

Anyway, to unspam i have this. Prett weird spawn i'd say. I've seen one 180 on a 360, but never a Three-some:

oddspawn.jpg

Fun story. Since coming back, I've done some slayer. Been looking forward to getting an Elite clue to see what they're like. Gone from sitting just at 99 slayer to 14m slay xp, not a SINGLE Elite clue. I'm grumbling about this in IRC, while slaying, when all of a sudden....

101212191100.png

But wait, what's that in the background there?

101212191105.png

2 hard clue scrolls in a row :wall: Well played Jagex, well played. :wall:

Fun story. Since coming back, I've done some slayer. Been looking forward to getting an Elite clue to see what they're like. Gone from sitting just at 99 slayer to 14m slay xp, not a SINGLE Elite clue. I'm grumbling about this in IRC, while slaying, when all of a sudden....

101212191100.png

But wait, what's that in the background there?

101212191105.png

2 hard clue scrolls in a row :wall: Well played Jagex, well played. :wall:

They aren't that great, I get like 200k per.

P.S. Your resistance to dragonfire has run out.

281ae50b7c.png

They aren't that great, I get like 200k per.

P.S. Your resistance to dragonfire has run out.

I like to.... play with fire :shades:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unspam:

GoodbyeBankHello2ktotal-1.png

Goodbye bank, hello 2000 Total.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]