Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Stupid Targ kept on Using Korasi and crap but i still was ripping him. He went out deep wildy so i decided, for once. To use my Korasi (Hate using the damn thing) and this happens on the way to him.

110117191507.png

I don't get this. My screen freezes up at random time, it doesn't show me a connection loss or anything but when i try to log back in it says my Accounts Password is wrong. I have to go and change it and everything.

Anyone know wtfs going on...

Your account is getting recovered or something.

Oh, and Korasi's are awesome. Don't diss Korasi

Oropher got 252k of those thorny pouches, they were worth 223m or so. He traded them for shards worth 45m. GF 190m TROLOLOLOL

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

ak7s76.jpg

13zr28l.jpg

Got nothing in either but a 10th anniversary cake.

Sad. Looks like someone got hacked and bought someone else's junk, then they just dumped the junk when they were done.

Seriously, how are people so heartless? For some reason, it just bothered me to see this. Someone went out of their way to make someone else miserable.

lalalasig2.png

ak7s76.jpg

13zr28l.jpg

Got nothing in either but a 10th anniversary cake.

Sad. Looks like someone got hacked and bought someone else's junk, then they just dumped the junk when they were done.

Seriously, how are people so heartless? For some reason, it just bothered me to see this. Someone went out of their way to make someone else miserable.

For teh lulz. It's the same reason people create computer viruses-- they themselves get no benefit out of it and they don't see or know the victims, but they do it all the same just to make someone's life miserable. It's the same reason PKers go out of their way to kill people who are only carrying a spade and a clue scroll...

Humans have more inherent maliciousness in them in them than goodness.

td2sig.jpg

For teh lulz. It's the same reason people create computer viruses-- they themselves get no benefit out of it and they don't see or know the victims, but they do it all the same just to make someone's life miserable. It's the same reason PKers go out of their way to kill people who are only carrying a spade and a clue scroll...

Well yes, humans are inherently selfish, which is why I can partially understand exchanging the items for junk. But dropping it all afterwards? They're just out of touch with reality.

lalalasig2.png

Well yes, humans are inherently selfish, which is why I can partially understand exchanging the items for junk. But dropping it all afterwards? They're just out of touch with reality.

Well, if you hacked someones account and it had a lot of nice goodies on it. Then, trading all your junk for all his good stuff would benefit you. Then, you know you are not going to get to keep the account, and you don't really care what happens to it. So your evil side takes over, so you take all the junk you traded to this account and drop it so the original owner has to make it all back if he ever gets his account back.

That just seems like the progression of what could have happened to me.

pere_grin.png

Well, if you hacked someones account and it had a lot of nice goodies on it. Then, trading all your junk for all his good stuff would benefit you. Then, you know you are not going to get to keep the account, and you don't really care what happens to it. So your evil side takes over, so you take all the junk you traded to this account and drop it so the original owner has to make it all back if he ever gets his account back.

That just seems like the progression of what could have happened to me.

Most of the time when people get hacked, the hacker puts everything tradeable in the Party Chest and destroys all the non-tradable items. Often, the only things people have left when they get hacked are stacks of untradeables like extreme potions, usually because it requires too much effort to drop hundreds/thousands of potions 28 items at a time.

Unfortunately, the free trade update will give people a real reason to try to hack other players: you can actually get their items.

td2sig.jpg

Lots of viruses benefit the people who make them. Things that get passwords, CC numbers, peoples identities, etc. I wouldn't say that people make them for the lulz though, there are much easier ways for programmers to get lulz.

I disagree with the bolded text in dragons post. Call me naive but I think that people are inherently good.

I'll agree with lalala that people are selfish though, it's human nature to protect and put yourself first. However, being human gives us the power to ignore out instincts and do whatever the [cabbage] we want. People choose to be good, saying that they can't help it sort of seems like an excuse to not even try.

oh and it's totally messed up that the guy stole all his cash and then wiped his bank.

unspam: getting stuff for farming juju potions.

hunterexp16m.png

4e0Vn.png

Lots of viruses benefit the people who make them. Things that get passwords, CC numbers, peoples identities, etc. I wouldn't say that people make them for the lulz though, there are much easier ways for programmers to get lulz.

Sure, there is spyware and keyloggers and things like that, but from interacting with a lot of people whose computers were FUBAR'd, it seems to be like the most common viruses are just meant to cause the user major inconvenience. They go in and alter registry files, corrupt files resulting in blue screens, demand most of your system's resources significantly bogging down your performance, or there's the infamous "Fake Antivirus" virus that is almost a form of phishing in that it gives a pop-up saying you are infected and asks you to click the pop-up to install free antivirus software to remove it; if you click anywhere in the window it automatically starts installing the virus.

td2sig.jpg

4% :thumbup:

77herblore.png

Pretty much banked 88 herblore. Making all these regular energies, then finishing it up with some extremes for personal use

herblore.png

I reckon it's gonna take me at least a month, i have a short attention span for monotonous tasks >.<

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Anyone who can figure out how I did this gets.. Well.. Nothing. It's easy and I'm sure others will know about it. (Keeping the puzzle after completing it and giving it to the gnome captain).

clueglitch.jpg

I'll post the picture that explains how in a bit. :P.

09144a99bb.png

2 levels from today.

fishing9418012011.png

construction9818012011.png

2441 skill total. Slowly going up. A bit unsure of what to do now. Perhaps i'm finally going to do some BA to fill my horn.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Got super combo'd before I could withdraw more brews from my Yak :(

BUT THANK GOD FOR RANDOM BLESSERS <3:

mooc.png

(If someone points out I don't have a prayer pot in my inv, I gave them one of the super restores I recovered from the grave)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg