Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

anyone know what "du hast nicht genügend spezialaktionspunkte, um diese zauberrolle zu benutzen" means? i got it while trying to fill yak on german world :/

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Let me guess, you wrote a script? ;)

On a different note, a guy a few pages asked me how many effigies / clues you get from TDs.

effiies.jpg

A successful trip, IMO. Saves me a ton in training skills. ^^.

Ok you have seriously gotta show a 5 minute vid on how to do tds because how can you be so efficient at that spot? Isn't that spot a single spawn so you can't kill multiple tds at once?

If you make a vid, don't show your rsn. We all know how some ppl on tif are <_<

I have no problems with people botting.

Except it's not a bot. All it does is streamline efficiency with item switching by using specifically programmed hotkeys, something every other MMO in existence has and something Jagex SHOULD have added ages ago. You still have to be playing, you still have to have the skills, you still have to kill the demons yourself.

And FWIW, that spot is great but you have to know what you're doing to use it properly. There are several demons around that area and you can usually safe-spot them pretty easily. If the spawns get messed up and you do get two on you at once, there's an easy fix to it. Wait til one gets on melee and then pray against the attack the other one is using. With OVL + Turm + Chaotics, you will drop it pretty quickly.

td2sig.jpg

anyone know what "du hast nicht genügend spezialaktionspunkte, um diese zauberrolle zu benutzen" means? i got it while trying to fill yak on german world :/

Just means your special scroll bar is too low to send an item to the bank.

sorry didn't see someone had already replied

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

finally a somewhat decent drop .. :P

2iiedkx.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

110117211115.png

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@

Hot cape too btw =]

110118010557.png

^ half way

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

2znts49.jpg

Woo! 9 more! :thumbup:

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Been a good return-to-runescape day, got ddefender from the first cyclop, beat the void gm quest without food from bob and got the hati items from the wolf when it had only few hp left as I arrived. :thumbup:

7341407.png

Sephy.png

Seeing all those TD pics made me want to go, so I did. :thumbup:

claws6.png

Pair 7 or 8 I believe, don't really keep count. Also, I never really bothered to check, but do the platebody parts have a lower drop rate than claws? In all the claws ive gotten I've only ever gotten the one lump and that's it.

EDIT: Fail cropping is fail.

Sylpheed.png

In 3 months got under 10 armour pieces and 56 claws.

Since I've started TDs since that 3 months I've got 3 armour pieces and about 15 claws. 2 of those armor pieces actually being in the last 2 days. Lol.

Don't take it from me though... Apparently I have extraordinary luck at TDs. :^_^:

Edit: Just looking through my screenshots... In that 3 months I got 1 lump, 4 shards, 3 slices. Since the 3 months, I have 1 lump, 1 shard, 1 slice.

09144a99bb.png

Gooddayandahalf.png

Pretty good day and a half.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]