Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Well, my brother (x EiDoS x) got his account stolen about a year ago and decided to play again. My other friend, Esploratore isn't too wealthy, so I let them both come down while I soloed with LS on. Everto Malum joined in and...

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/714/dragonclaws8k.jpg[/img

Hopefully it'll be Esploratore's turn next. ^^. Idc about the drops... Just do TDs for fun. So hopefully I can make some other people a bit of cash while I'm at it. :).

Ps. Mine and my GF's new names: S T E V - S T E Vs Gal. :).

Add me? I'm not interested in leeching, rather duo'ing with cs/ls and getting some cash :D

I go quite a bit but have terrible luck :(

Charliebrown is the name if you're interested

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Well, my brother (x EiDoS x) got his account stolen about a year ago and decided to play again. My other friend, Esploratore isn't too wealthy, so I let them both come down while I soloed with LS on. Everto Malum joined in and...

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/714/dragonclaws8k.jpg[/img

Hopefully it'll be Esploratore's turn next. ^^. Idc about the drops... Just do TDs for fun. So hopefully I can make some other people a bit of cash while I'm at it. :).

Ps. Mine and my GF's new names: S T E V - S T E Vs Gal. :).

Add me? I'm not interested in leeching, rather duo'ing with cs/ls and getting some cash :D

I go quite a bit but have terrible luck :(

Charliebrown is the name if you're interested

Y so liar?

"Herp derp i've had 4 claw splits and a solo claws in the last 3 days but im unlucky FML someone hold me and protect me from the world because I can't make it alone@@@"

You're maxed combat with a maul and a titan, derp, anyone would be stupid not to go with you <3

And I'll throw my hat in that ring, thinking of going back to TD's and I'm in the same predicament as my good friend Charles.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Little story behind this:

My team and I were having trouble looking for a key to open up the remaining room (we had already killed the boss), which the carpet in the home base ate so we didn't notice it was there until much later... Anyway, while we were looking for the key, one of our team members decided to have some fun, putting in about 10 to 12 toolkits around. Eventually the idea caught on, so after the door was finally opened, we all bought some toolkits with our remaining money (collected well over 500k total) and filled the whole boss room with toolkits. :D

dg001.png

I have worse pics of inefficiency than that, lol. Like when this idiot on 148 decided to bomb the start room with tangle gum traps, EVEN PUTTING THEM ON THE TABLES.

XP :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I kinda had to lol at this...Still got defender next drop after it though

110121015102.png

Lol I guess this guy didn't know wtf the new cyclopses are..kinda had a small laugh at his response to what i said it was.

110121015700.png

(Fact he said "he's" as in it seemed to say he was saying jesus was kicking his ass.) ye w/e im weird

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster