Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Looks like luring to me... Don't post anymore please. Tip.It does not support luring into the wilderness.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Looks like luring to me... Don't post anymore please. Tip.It does not support luring into the wilderness.

Tip.it's rules are getting more ridiculous every time I hear them.

I can understand frowning upon luring, but it's not like he's breaking Runescape's rules.

crossed_body.png

I can understand frowning upon luring, but it's not like he's breaking Runescape's rules.

he is

Back in 2007 (before the Wilderness was removed), luring people into the Wilderness under false pretenses was against the rules. So we're operating under the assumption that now that the wilderness is back, it is against the rules once again.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

be careful, dissent is not tolerated ;)

Back in 2007 (before the Wilderness was removed), luring people into the Wilderness under false pretenses was against the rules. So we're operating under the assumption that now that the wilderness is back, it is against the rules once again.

Operating under outdated rules that don't exist anymore? Okay, I can tolerate that.

EDIT: Might also update Tip.it's rules and guidelines to include rules that don't exist anymore on the Runescape website.

crossed_body.png

Operating under outdated rules that don't exist anymore? Okay, I can tolerate that.

The only reason they "don't exist" is because the wilderness was removed and thus the rule was removed, because it became irrelevant. I'll ask Jagex if it's against the rules again but either way, Tip.It does not support it and it's been that way since like 2006.

Posted Image

EDIT: Might also update Tip.it's rules and guidelines to include rules that don't exist anymore on the Runescape website.

When you create an account you agree to the website rules. Don't like it? GTFO

Easy as that

top_lel_face.png

Easy as that

It's not in the rules. Not on tip.it's rules, nor on runescape's rules. Just because it once was, doesn't mean it still is. Just look at the removal of the chat filter.

So please, don't get all snappy on me. My comments weren't directed at you. It is a legitimate issue that should be properly addressed.

crossed_body.png

There's enough warnings when you try to get in the wild these days. If someone STILL goes in the wild with his items, it's HIS fault because he knows the risk of the wilderness and that he can lose everything. I understand when there was no ditch or warnings, but now, it's ridiculous. Doesn't matter if the person is lying, the victim knows the risk and shouldn't even put 1 foot in the wilderness if he can't afford to lose what he has on him.

ijSl3c.png

95 HP

ib7rVm.png

Easy as that

It's not in the rules. Not on tip.it's rules, nor on runescape's rules. Just because it once was, doesn't mean it still is. Just look at the removal of the chat filter.

So please, don't get all snappy on me. My comments weren't directed at you. It is a legitimate issue that should be properly addressed.

It was originally in the rules in the Graveyard forum, as that's where luring screenshots/videos were (and technically should be) posted. It was removed when the Wilderness was removed but has been added back in now. I just now added it to the first post of this sticky.

Posted Image

risked.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

O DAT RISK

Kind of stupid thing of me to do...

Went with the lurer with only claws equipped.

Nothing in inventory except for Pheonix necklace.

When he asked to check my inventory in the wild, I quickly equipped phoenix necklace and traded him.

I called 911 for help.

911 came in the form of a Cheesegazer.

I accepted trade and put up prays, the officer froze the kid, I tellied away with ~120 lp and poison.

:wall: risked 21.5m for 1.283m.

good thing i won that won otherwise i would've severely facepalmed.

Agent_G_F.png

x1m1dj.jpg

what?

am i sposed to use ammy of str for the +10 str bonus or something? i dont understand

I don't get it...

Obviously more than 1 person at Hellhounds is too many... :rolleyes:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

http://i56.tinypic.com/x1m1dj.jpg

what?

am i sposed to use ammy of str for the +10 str bonus or something? i dont understand

I don't get it...

Which it is, based on that picture.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

[hide]Rapier02.png[/hide]

Lil' bit of language.

Otherwise. I FINALLY HAVE IT! HAHAHA! I CAN GO SLAY ONCE AGAIN! HAHAHA!

More than 90% I'd say was solo. Efficiency, who needs it?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

x1m1dj.jpg

what?

I don't get it...

You're supposed to hop...

Better yet go kill them in the resource dung, he is the one wasting his xp. Though I do like his glory.

281ae50b7c.png

pic

what?

I don't get it...

Which it is, based on that picture.

one person can clear the whole room at hounds, 2 is wayyy too many. Good slayers slay in the resource dungeon, anyway.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

risked.png

O DAT RISK

When he asked to check my inventory in the wild, I quickly equipped phoenix necklace and traded him.

I called 911 for help.

I accepted trade and put up prays, the officer froze the kid, I tellied away with ~120 lp and poison.

You're an idiot, you know that?

C1Geq.png

risked.png

O DAT RISK

I called 911 for help.

You're an idiot, you know that?

thank you officer for saving me.

yeah idk what the [bleep] i was thinking.

Agent_G_F.png

Finally!!!!

2rzt11k.png

My first cape :thumbsup: Now to get a placeholder...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

If you need help with Tip.it's Rules or the Jagex rules we follow, you are free to PM either a moderator or an Admin. The Rule about posting luring has been clearly explained by an Admin and needs no further discussion. If you have a problem with the rule, you are welcome to PM Either an Admin or a moderator. It will not be discussed in this thread.

Edit: As I said, Rules will not be discussed here. There is a whole forum for discussions if you feel a Jagex rule needs discussion. If you want to discuss a Tip.it forum rule, you are free to PM either a moderator or an Admin. Any posts discussing the rules surrounding luring will be removed without question.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^