Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

it's okay, we can still track him.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

best xp/money wise potion to make at lvl 70 herb? friend needs to know.

Go look at Grimy's spread sheets. Also, why are you asking this here? There's a help and advice section for this type of stuff.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

pic

Current setup.

Wat?

You going for an all out range setup now? There is way too much confusion in the nex communities around... <_<

congratz on the robes, was that 8x 27m?(wondering about price)

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

pic

Current setup.

Wat?

You going for an all out range setup now? There is way too much confusion in the nex communities around... <_<

congratz on the robes, was that 8x 27m?(wondering about price)

based on data ive logged

rigour/arma/alerter is better overall dps than melee (by around 20%)

however it uses a lot more prayer and has much poorer speccing capability

therefore it's better for small teams (6:6, 5:4, 4:3)

turm/void/swcape is better for larger teams because lower prayer usage and speccing capability. the key to large teams is speccing out blood and/or smoke within one turn. also, trips are more limited by prayer than food for large teams (7:8, 8:9)

the split was 7x 27 and 1x 16 to rocked, who wasnt there for the actual drop

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

this just in! i like the new name!

the old name was cool too, though - why'd you change it?

thalamus2.png

It sucks that I won't keep thalamus, I'm studying neuro so I loved that name.

cool story! why'd you change it.

my guess:

He made a somewhat dirty name in hopes that JaGex will make him change it.

That way, his last known name will be something like [#9879827398237].

Pretty good idea.

Except it won't get banned, my name was Penusy for a month, reported by MANY people and i got away with it.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j154/Blaydwing/thalamus2.png

my guess:

Pretty good idea.

Except it won't get banned, my name was Penusy for a month, reported by MANY people and i got away with it.

Quick find code: 250-251-926-62511603?

09144a99bb.png

my guess:

Pretty good idea.

Touché.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

my guess:

Pretty good idea.

Touché.

Worked the last 3 times, let's make it a 4th :thumbup:

This is what I've learnt from Bandos so far, this isn't suposed to be a serious guide. Warning - I swear quite a bit in it so I'll put it in this filter here.

[hide=Warning: Contains Profanity]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE02lYNyPcI&hd=1[/hide]

Best viewed as a pop up so you can actually see what the hell is going on. Hope you like it.

- Miss Liddles

This is what I've learnt from Bandos so far, this isn't suposed to be a serious guide. Warning - I swear quite a bit in it so I'll put it in this filter here.

[hide=Warning: Contains Profanity]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE02lYNyPcI&hd=1[/hide]

Best viewed as a pop up so you can actually see what the hell is going on. Hope you like it.

- Miss Liddles

How to leech like a pro: a woman's guide to bossing

crossed_body.png

- Miss Liddles

How to leech like a pro: a woman's guide to bossing

This is why bandos is one of the worst bosses to hunt. the guy was dumb - too proud to let go of his ely for a defender.

sigcopyaf.png

- Miss Liddles

rofl'd irl. laungage is pure win. I liked video :P buut a few tips. 1: bring 2-3 brews, as security, these are for if your tanking/blessing tomb. Also, tanking really ISN'T that hard, just walk under him to eat. Also, in that set up, BRING EXTREME DEFENCE POTS, if you don't bring brews.. they really help. Also, with a healing familar, or any familar, you are better off specing with a damage weapon as apposed to a healing weapon. More damage=faster kills=more drops=less time for your "rich ass mofo tank" to get ripped. Also, with the new tomb update, it IS POSSIBLE, easily to make it back intime to get your tomb.

In addition, bunyip is not aggresive as far as i know, but fruit bat is better for bossing.

also, how many kills do you get? did a trio ffa last night the koolkandy+ another friend and we last 3-4 hrs, no drops though -.- would be interested to know how well torva does.

Another note, being 1-2 spec restores if you bring a damage spec weapon. there will be times when your tank cannot anti-crash, and you should take his stead with damage then.

meamzed.png

- Miss Liddles

rofl'd irl. laungage is pure win. I liked video :P buut a few tips.

Oh, i have a tip: Bring RoL to Nex to justify your displayname.

Rollllll'd :razz:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

all real men wear lifes. (pretending i have life on ftw) I wont do that next time, if there is a next time -.- . its normally my security measure, incase of dc -.-

which makes sense if you are soloing, NOT if you are going in a team who depends on you being at the kill and can bless you if you do actually die

I caved in to the temptation of bonus experience weekend:

bxp1.png

Might regret it, but as long as I get 90 construction out of it I will be happy! Anything else will be lovely jubbly. Today I started camping frost dragons and I really enjoy seeing 3.3m+ rolling in every hour so decided to sell alot of my bank to fund this weekend, and then give up my soul to Frost Dragons to reclaim my losses!

I caved in to the temptation of bonus experience weekend:

bxp1.png

Might regret it, but as long as I get 90 construction out of it I will be happy! Anything else will be lovely jubbly. Today I started camping frost dragons and I really enjoy seeing 3.3m+ rolling in every hour so decided to sell alot of my bank to fund this weekend, and then give up my soul to Frost Dragons to reclaim my losses!

You got the cleansing scroll as well? With that amount of supplies, you'll get aprox 300-400 extra potions.

Can't wait for exp weekend, gonna get 99 herb from it.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.