Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Okay seriously, can someone explain the bronze arrow thing? Why didn't people just fletch them?

ge bug.

nobody's buying at this price lolol,

wasnt a bug a friend of me had a offer for max bronze arrows pile in ge for 5k ea they fixed the price shortly after that.

That's not the reason for the change in price. The offer would need to have been completed for it to have any effect, and items are still limited to 5% a day.

bug abuse is included to get the arrows withour 4h limit

thats why name is covered 110307135238.png

And @ My_Eggs he put a offer for 5k ea but got them all for normal price.

So how do you put in an offer for 2.147b arrows at 5k ea? That would require 5,000 piles of max cash. Just doesn't seem possible to me.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

that screencap proves nothing except he has 2.1b arrows

he bought them all at the same time for a offer of 5k ea thats why the arrows rised.

Why do you expect us to believe this? For him to put in the offer of 2.147b arrows at 5k each, he would need to be holding 5k piles of max cash at once, which he just can't do.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

that screencap proves nothing except he has 2.1b arrows

he bought them all at the same time for a offer of 5k ea thats why the arrows rised.

Why do you expect us to believe this? For him to put in the offer of 2.147b arrows at 5k each, he would need to be holding 5k piles of max cash at once, which he just can't do.

He can't even afford the 12minute grave -_-

t1eVQ.png

Fist of Guthix on lowest graphical settings, game crashed about 3 seconds later.

I guess I'll have to say goodbye to my Rune Berserker, because there is no way I can get any tokens to recharge it with this lagg >_>

Jagex, please make world 107 a FoG world again so not everyone is in w20 and w25.

and i'm gonna lol at people who can't get back to nex to loot their grave in 5 minutes, let alone 15 - or 60 if there are non rr'ers on their team

dying at nex is not uncommon at all - a small lag spike on smoke, shadow, or ice phase and you can be dead instantly. you should have plenty of experience in grave looting

and i'm gonna lol at people who can't get back to nex to loot their grave in 5 minutes, let alone 15 - or 60 if there are non rr'ers on their team

dying at nex is not uncommon at all - a small lag spike on smoke, shadow, or ice phase and you can be dead instantly. you should have plenty of experience in grave looting

Yeah, if anything, on a decent size team, dieing helps the teams get more kills out of the trip(so would some of them banking but people aren't used to doing simultaneous banking in order to delete the term 'trip' entirely).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

To be fair Ancient hasn't died in the past 50+ kills, and I've only died three times in ~200 kills.

wasnt a bug

make up your mind.

Pretty much this is what happened:

There was a glitch with the G.E. causing bronze arrow prices to get messed up. YB's friend goes and buys 2.147b bronze arrows for 17gp ea or whatever in hopes of selling them back for 5k each. His plan backfires, so he claims he was the one responsible for the price rise, in hopes of not looking like an idiot for buying so many arrows. YB believes his friend, not realising that it would take 5k piles of max cash to put in the offer his friend claims to have made.

wasnt a bug

make up your mind.

There was a glitch with the G.E. causing bronze arrow prices to get messed up. YB's friend goes and buys 2.147b bronze arrows for 17gp ea or whatever in hopes of selling them back for 5k each. His plan backfires, so he claims he was the one responsible for the price rise, in hopes of not looking like an idiot for buying so many arrows. YB believes his friend, not realising that it would take 5k piles of max cash to put in the offer his friend claims to have made.

it wasnt the plan to buy max pile he just decide to buy few 100 bronze arrows to train with. but since it didnt buy for normal price he rised the price to 5k ea per arrow to get those. he noticed that if you put offer for 5k per arrow you would get them for the actual trade price. i have never said that it took him 5k max cash piles to get those.

Take a look @ [removed] :ugeek:

Edited by tripsis
Link removed

wasnt a bug

make up your mind.

it wasnt the plan to buy max pile he just decide to buy few 100 bronze arrows to train with. but since it didnt buy for normal price he rised the price to 5k ea per arrow to get those. he noticed that if you put offer for 5k per arrow you would get them for the actual trade price. i have never said that it took him 5k max cash piles to get those.

Take a look @ [removed] :ugeek:

quit changing your story.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

^ Inb4banhammer.

110307161813.png

I can has hope devourers?

@Toad/Wicked: Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fixed in some way before too long, at least a minimal fix. Jagex can't mess with it too much though, from what I've heard, because of how the game mechanics work. Anyway...Already died from it multiple times, so it won't be too much of a shock :shades:

@Toad: Offtopic, but do you have the full version of Fraps?

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

^ Inb4banhammer.

110307161813.png

I can has hope devourers?

@Toad/Wicked: Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fixed in some way before too long, at least a minimal fix. Jagex can't mess with it too much though, from what I've heard, because of how the game mechanics work. Anyway...Already died from it multiple times, so it won't be too much of a shock :shades:

@Toad: Offtopic, but do you have the full version of Fraps?

Yes I do, and it's a simple fix, Woox pointed out on the HLF that a simple fix would be to make it restore 5 life points every 6 seconds, instead of 1 every 1.2 seconds.

Doomcore on the floor, thought I may aswell use it ;)

doomcorez.png

I hope gameplay tweaks to DG doesn't mean making Dreadnaut & Hope Devourer unlureable :(

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I hope gameplay tweaks to DG doesn't mean making Dreadnaut & Hope Devourer unlureable :(

Hoping the same...Also hoping the tweaks include pre-loading floors, to negate doorlag....And removing the need to C1 floors every reset.

[5:52:29 PM] Michael: 10k tokens for every fl you wanna never have to do

[5:52:53 PM] Michael: you can cancel 10 fls

[5:53:01 PM] Michael: for every 100 qp you have

[5:53:11 PM] Michael: 1-30 instabanned

I think this is a good suggestion.

@Toad: Is Fraps worth the cost, and is it reliable in your opinion?

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape