Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Decided to go TDs 'cause I was bored. Didn't expect anything, but got this on last drop. :P

#17, i think. lol

5f3v2e.png

inb4handcannonoverkill.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I leave for 2 hrs to talk on the phone and a whole circus erupts around me lol. Fun stuff :thumbup:

I guess it's against forum rules to post the screenie he posted on a botting forum of the green phat? It's the same pic as earlier in this thread.

It's not against the rules if you don't mention the site. But go ahead and post it, I'd like to see it too.

first off i want to say on the subject of RWT - my brother played PWI for a while, and there were many people who spent 25K+ ANNUALLY on microtransactions

I wouldn't spend more than $10/month on this game, I have a gf and school to pay for.

first off i want to say on the subject of RWT - my brother played PWI for a while, and there were many people who spent 25K+ ANNUALLY on microtransactions

3 weeks, +1.6B. Gonna buy all buyable 99s within the next week :thumbup:

banknv.png

hey is your username Thalamus?

adv log is private, but look his user up on forums, he's got that same forum avatar with green phat and brown mustache

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j154/Blaydwing/thalamus.png

ps: gf anonymity

i do not have a picture in my arsenal that can clearly depict how awesome i am feeling right now

sorry

dat stache. lol

Holy crap. I dont lurk here for one day and a bunch of stuff goes down. I like that this topic pretty much has its own community.

unspam:

11-03-07161122.png

Should have enough for 92 :)

Ikr? I love our little gated community here in the picture thread. Goodluck on the prayer levels. I'm currently workin on saving up the cash to buy 95 prayer from 84. It's gonna be a while though haha.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

2ir7nl2.png

Small goal of mine was to get 100 sets.

Bought 5 sets the day I got turmoil, have never bought a single one since.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

It definitely seems like Virtus drops a LOT more often than Pernix/Torva.

fix'd

not necessarily, just bad luck. 1 virtus drop : 2 torva : 3 pernix : 1 zaryte on me

setupdivcowl.png

Current setup.

this just in! i like the new name!

the old name was cool too, though - why'd you change it?

thalamus2.png

It sucks that I won't keep thalamus, I'm studying neuro so I loved that name.

cool story! why'd you change it.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

this just in! i like the new name!

the old name was cool too, though - why'd you change it?

thalamus2.png

It sucks that I won't keep thalamus, I'm studying neuro so I loved that name.

cool story! why'd you change it.

my guess:

He made a somewhat dirty name in hopes that JaGex will make him change it.

That way, his last known name will be something like [#9879827398237].

Pretty good idea.

Unspam:

itembxpsup.png

some bxp supplies

4e0Vn.png