Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

It's a buy-out. And you thought this would disappear after free trade came back ;) There is a low enough supply and high enough demand that the multi-billionaires can still exert enough influence over the market of these items to cause wild price swings like this.

Because it seems your reply isn't sarcastic... WAT?

Some single pieces can sell for huge amounts because bxw has cut into the supply and the demand has stayed pretty much the same. This is definitely not a buyout, as buyouts barely work these days, and only do if done smart(not buying items for 2x the price).

It very well could be a buyout. How many pieces are currently in game? Now, how many are being dropped? A few each day? Although it seems as though Nex is dropping them like crazy, it's not a rate which is fast enough to pass what us merchers are able to buy. ;).

I bought my Virtus top + bottom for little over 1B. 700M top and 300M bottom. IMO, it was well worth it. If I pay 1B+ for a shield that removes 25% of the hit, I'm happy to pay a few B's for armor that'll raise me to 1600LP+ as well as have some of the best bonuses in game.

09144a99bb.png

Dat 98 agility.

98agilitiness.png

Inb4somebodyfiguresoutwhoIamthroughmystats.

Edit: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.

Guess a link is kewl enough?

Don't click on this link. Norton detected it.

nothing wrong with it

Think I made something like 10-15m profit flip with dragonscale dust from bxp weekend + my herbs from mtk

You probably made a far bit of that off me!

summoning79.png

[/titans]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

getting 300 rank is gonna be annoying with all the idiots trying to 2 rank every game by using heavies.

picture51310.png

they deserve getting 1 rank in 30 minutes for : not using distractors,not taking down castle instead of chasing me, being [developmentally delayed]s in general.

Anyways this is for the next xp weekend lol..

picture51311.png

About 3/4 to 94 mage so add another 2k crims or so.

Think I made something like 10-15m profit flip with dragonscale dust from bxp weekend + my herbs from mtk

Grenwall spikes sell for 4K each in the GE. Hunting them is very fast cash considering their usual price is 1.2 - 1.5K each.

09144a99bb.png

Skilling? Wat?

110312221038.png

110312232040.png

The bcp was a good way to break my drystreak considering it was from strongstack. :)

9x bcp, 6x tass.

Edit: Got this yesterday.

110311171923.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Im Really getting annoyed with this game...Everytime I get into trouble for something i am given no reason as to why...Really starting to piss me off.

110313010810.png

All it says is that im Muted for 2 days, no clue why..

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Im Really getting annoyed with this game...Everytime I get into trouble for something i am given no reason as to why...Really starting to piss me off.

110313010810.png

All it says is that im Muted for 2 days, no clue why..

The reason you have no proof or anything there is because the mute was from a player mod - when they mute you it'll show it and all but theres no official proof because jagex has yet to see it.

will unspam ina minute :thumbup:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

I spent the first 1.5 hours (i think it was) of BXPW getting within 7 xp of my final cooking level, then finished it off on some random guys fire in edgeville. Got quite a few levels from some lobs I fished when I was f2p for awhile, then got some more xp (and money) from buying raw sharks and selling cooked. Decided to finish it off finally.

99cooking.png

35b9enp.jpg

inb4b2btorva

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top