Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

The results of BXPW:

rclevels.png

Which led to:

karamjaelite.png

And another small goal of mine:

b2p.png

Only need Varrock/Falador elite diaries now, just bought bones for 95 pray today, should have 95 pray + taskmaster emote by the beginning of April :smile: possibly sooner, gonna try for at least 1 yak of (dragon) bones a day

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

99herblore1.png

99herblore2.png

Took 3:45 hours from 95. What slowed me down was that torstols are too expensive to put in yak >.>

4,254,187 (95->99) | 1wk: 4,254,643 (95->99) | 4wks: 4,268,420 (94->99)

(18:34:46) -[DO]RuneScript- *** [ GRAPHS ]: http://runetracker.org/track-Gab

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

110313201011.png

Thought this was pretty sweet. To bad couldn't express my happiness, a guy was there doing clue also.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

I LOVE YOU MAN

Wtf mike, why'd you do that? You key much less often and would benefit much more from the drop than cheesy does...

Uhh, and cheesy....you are one lucky fella....

For a suicide keyer like chee it is pretty beneficial I think, only really sucks for those keyers who hate to die.

I don't have a hex so I can't say for sure, but having it to make a lot of puzzles way easier would be nice (or killing the mages while mc does a high lvl puzzle for example).

So idk really whether mc would benefit from it more is all.

But congrats on the hex, chee ^^

siggya.png

99Farming3-13-11.png

:twss:

<3: Grats again man!

But: I raise your casual 99 with one ultra nooby 99 that turned into a 'woo maxed melees and 135 cb' party than a 'woo 99 str' party. (kinda screwed up by hitting too well on that little nub infront of me.) Thanks again Kandy, Enaid, Draz and Oct :) <3:

maxedmelees.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

99 #8!

110313180236.png

110313180251.png

110313180507.png

Thanks to Ben *aka Errr* for getting me hooked on Herblore. Glad I got this 99 done, and now my bank won't have a huge dent in cash. :shades:

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Pretty Decent clue night, got 4 items in 1, now zamorak platebody? My lucks been doing awsome recently.

110313212738.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

my first one ever from a clue :P

2d0j1o9.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.