Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

80 Defense ::'

80defenseuz1.png

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

And a question to all summoners out there, could i get 88 sum(range&melee with slayer), mage burstin rock lobsters(bout 9k casts) without trimming my cape?

1k bursts is about 200k xp, so you do the math.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[hide=Quote chain]

[hide=]
The point is to be the first person to get a previously thought impossible (just like she was first to untrimmed slayer cape) you basically make Runescape history...

P.S. That armadyl and untrimmed summoning cape is hawt!

She has a blog somewhere on zybez that i saw, she does "controlled" at waterfiends, but idk how she got money for it...

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=950717

Vill's Blog on RSC.

That is just awsome.

[/hide]

Am i the only one who thinks its INCREDIBLY sad? That woman/guy does all these different account sso quickly, she /he must play 15+ hours a day, seriously worrying that a human can waste that much time for meaningless achievements.

Glad I didn't have to say it. Untrimmed Slayer cape was nice but now untrimmed summon and then soon to be 99 slayer with 10hp is just a pathetic waste of time. Congratz on the game fame which gets you nowhere in real life. I'd rate it 0/10 if he posted it here for the sheer fact that he spends too much time on trying to get game fame and nothing else but that.

[/hide]

I agree. 99 slayer untrimmed, ok. Untrimmed summoning, then 10 hp/99 slay? GET A LIFE :?

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

EDIT: nevermind, theres really nothing I can say to stop the people who insult others for no reason..

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

woodcuttingoutfitlm2.th.jpg

This is a outfit-pic i found somewhere. I took it during woodcutting. ::'

P.S. How do i get the pic big?

woodcuttingoutfitlm2.jpg

[img=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6112/woodcuttingoutfitlm2.jpg]

You've got to copy the other code. :P

Nice outfit btw.

Deaddutch.png

woodcuttingoutfitlm2.th.jpg

This is a outfit-pic i found somewhere. I took it during woodcutting. ::'

P.S. How do i get the pic big?

woodcuttingoutfitlm2.jpg

[img=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6112/woodcuttingoutfitlm2.jpg]

You've got to copy the other code. :P

Nice outfit btw.

you should replace attack (t) for fm cape (t)

to unspammify:

8999fmwootzuf8.png

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

[hide=Quote chain]
[hide=]
The point is to be the first person to get a previously thought impossible (just like she was first to untrimmed slayer cape) you basically make Runescape history...

P.S. That armadyl and untrimmed summoning cape is hawt!

She has a blog somewhere on zybez that i saw, she does "controlled" at waterfiends, but idk how she got money for it...

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=950717

Vill's Blog on RSC.

That is just awsome.

[/hide]

Am i the only one who thinks its INCREDIBLY sad? That woman/guy does all these different account sso quickly, she /he must play 15+ hours a day, seriously worrying that a human can waste that much time for meaningless achievements.

Glad I didn't have to say it. Untrimmed Slayer cape was nice but now untrimmed summon and then soon to be 99 slayer with 10hp is just a pathetic waste of time. Congratz on the game fame which gets you nowhere in real life. I'd rate it 0/10 if he posted it here for the sheer fact that he spends too much time on trying to get game fame and nothing else but that.

[/hide]

I agree. 99 slayer untrimmed, ok. Untrimmed summoning, then 10 hp/99 slay? GET A LIFE :?

Too bad she's disabled from the waste down! Think about it, she's not no lifing, he's having a life! If you ask where I got this information, it's not your buisness :twisted:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[hide=]lol.jpg[/hide]

Mod status removed and permanently muted for supporting Russia against Georgia.

Ouch... Thats kinda unfair, you should be able to express your opinions... but anyways, Russia against Georgia is a massacre... 1M soldiers against 2000?

i fully agree, although i dont agree with evil gizm0 and dont know what exactly has been said

Lord_Beloved.png