Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Apparently, I put 2 pages in my unholy book years ago when they were still like 150K. As I was thinking about getting one, it's a nice unexpected 10M bonus!

zamg.png

I had a look at that, and it appears I have 2.4m worth of guthix pages. o.O Sadly, no membership. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Weeeee.

110510171106.png

110510184214.png

Back to dging. :) Got maul to mess around more than anything else, might try it at tds.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Highest bank value I've ever had (302m).

screenshot20110510at701.png

[hide=]screenshot20110510at659.png

screenshot20110510at654.png

screenshot20110510at641.png

screenshot20110510at638.png[/hide]

Up 68m *knock on wood*

[hide=log]

+1m

-1m

-2m

+5m

-2m

+3m

+4m

+3m

-5m

+8m

+7m

-5m

-8m

+8m

+5m

+10m=+31m

-9m

+9m

-10m

+12m

-10m

-10m

+11m

-5m

-10m

-15m

+10m

-10m

+15m

+10m

+10m

-5m=+34m

-10m

-15m

+20m

+10m

-11m

-15m

+10m

+10m

-15m

+20m

+13m

-10m

-13m

+20m

+10m

+10m=+68m[/hide]

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I think this is all my big wins today. I won a looooot of 1-5M's I didn't screeny. I had about a 9 win streak, but almost all of those were small because I kept expecting a loss. Just when I switch over to big stakes, I start losing. But hey, ended up with 75M profit in the end. Cool stuff.

10mstake.png

18mwin.png

20mwin.png

25mwin.png

win20m.png

win40m.png

win42m.png

win50m.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

very nice stakes

i need some staking buddys coz thats all i do and i have no friends atm :P if anyone wants to be my friend add me :Big Jones69 (i wont ask for money lol)

bllllonz.png

very nice stakes

i need some staking buddys coz thats all i do and i have no friends atm :P if anyone wants to be my friend add me :Big Jones69 (i wont ask for money lol)

Helps if you respond at some point, haha! :P

screenshot20110510at923.png

Lost six stakes in a row, got mad, staked 100m.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

very nice stakes

Helps if you respond at some point, haha! :P

screenshot20110510at923.png

Lost six stakes in a row, got mad, staked 100m.

Oh my bad my public is on hide and i dont really pay attention lol!!! i will add you now :P i actually right clicked on you cause i reconise ur name lol.

:D

also @tim 80m is more then enough, i 5xed my bank yesterday and i only had 5m, now its 25m lol. so you could 5x your 80m in no time ;)

Add me

bllllonz.png

I want to stake but with only 80m Cash and no experience with Pking let alone staking im an easy target :<

I started with 75M cash, and I pretty much doubled that. Basically what you do is box people, that is no armor or weapons, no mage/range, movement, etc. and then it should be 50/50 if you're both maxed doing one style. What some people at the DA don't know about is style switching. When you throw your punch, use accurate/aggressive (accurate for most situations, aggressive if you're far behind), and then quickly switch back to defensive before the other person hits. Accurate = +3 attack, aggressive = +3 strength, defensive = +3 defence. Simply really and it just takes practice. Go for it. :thumbup:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

W148 Karma

5 minutes into the dungeon some guy suicides a GD that I told everyone to leave, and rage quits because he died twice. He was unhooded.

A few minutes later...

hoodti.png

:rolleyes: :lol:

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

I want to stake but with only 80m Cash and no experience with Pking let alone staking im an easy target :<

I started with 75M cash, and I pretty much doubled that. Basically what you do is box people, that is no armor or weapons, no mage/range, movement, etc. and then it should be 50/50 if you're both maxed doing one style. What some people at the DA don't know about is style switching. When you throw your punch, use accurate/aggressive (accurate for most situations, aggressive if you're far behind), and then quickly switch back to defensive before the other person hits. Accurate = +3 attack, aggressive = +3 strength, defensive = +3 defence. Simply really and it just takes practice. Go for it. :thumbup:

Haha I'm trying this. Lost 5 in a row @ 200k ea. Lols. probs should get 99 def

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

W148 Karma

5 minutes into the dungeon some guy suicides a GD that I told everyone to leave, and rage quits because he died twice. He was unhooded.

A few minutes later...

hoodti.png

:rolleyes: :lol:

And the room right after was boss. =D>

Maybe it was more than a few minutes later...

2dgucz6.png

I hate stupid noobs at the duel arena who want you to 2x them and stuff when they are maxed aswell. stupid 113 combat noobs.

Why would i 2x someone with exact same stats?

bllllonz.png

hiscoresc.png

hiscoresc2.png

I'm not even sure how, but cool

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

24ymu09.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

just did 3 larges in 1 hour with 0 deahts

18 mins (warped) 19 mins (warped) 22 mins (occult)

first floor was nice, 60 rooms 4 pot doors but was nice floor

110510233010.png

3 20s in a row with 0 deaths on warped is pretty hard, keep in mind this teams mainyl 100-114 dung, well try for some 15s this weekend, my first time going with this team combo and i like it

better yet, these dungs got me 115m dung xp exactly, 121 dung (virtual xp), and max counter, 214.7m xp = "Lots!"

i also did 1.8m dung xp today in only 5 hours, pretty good for a school night with practice (season ends thursday so tahst 3h a day more i get to dung after thursday)

a_final_name.png

Don't you hate it when you change your password, go and eat tea and then try login and it doesnt work..... -.- i even wrote down my NEW password. LOL i must fail at typing to change it to something else LOL. FML. time to recover

bllllonz.png