Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

^Very win.

To unspam:

110509223038.png

110509224657.png

All stats 70+, which I've been putting off the last lvl for for a number of weeks. Back to dunging. And a random level.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

5mstake1.png

I was boxing for 500k at a time and this guy comes along. I'd already beat him a few times for 300-500k before, but this time, he accidently put up 5m. I didn't even realise it until he said so in the arena (I just saw the 5 and the K in the duel screen, which can only mean either 500k or 5000k, so I just assumed it was 500k). I felt bad after beating him and looked for him, but he was no where to be found, must have raged and logged out or something. I was planning on giving him back the other 4.5m that he accidently put up.

Yes, I am now addicted to staking. I had been working on 99 slayer (less than 1.8m exp to go) but after doing a few stakes a few days ago, it's just too much fun. What do you guys think I should do, continue boxing on my main with maxed combats, or get my new staking account to 60 defence, 20 attack, 20 strength, 49-50 hp, and 40 combat and see how he does boxing?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Keep going on your main. More people to fight :P.

Im currently cleaned but i managed to get 5.5m out of my bank from items. and ive currently turned that into 12m from boxing only ;). whats ur ign my eggs ill add you

bllllonz.png

what world do you guys find people willing to box on?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

what world do you guys find people willing to box on?

Really? ive still been using 22, no wonder its almost dead early mornings lol.

Yeah, world 54 south of the building there, inbetween the arenas and the building that the bank is next to is where I go to find all my matches. I see people there boxing and mage boxing for anywhere from 50k to 500m+ stakes.

ScreenShot006.jpg

last stat i needed, range/str/hp now ;P

and my untrades atm

ScreenShot007.jpg

gonna get fighter hat next weekend, fcape tomorrow

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Saw this skulled green dragon bot failing at trying to enter the forinthry dungeon when I was on way to revs. Resulting in a free whip for me.

botwhip.png

Haha, that's neat! Good snatch. :D. *Gets geared to go BKing* (Bot killing). :P.

09144a99bb.png