Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I was runecrafting at abyss, saw a grave and waited. Then I nearly got a heart attack:

schermafbeelding2011060.png

Don't know why he got dices though?

botter!!!

Lies! Bots don't exist on RuneScape remember? A Jagex mod once told me that.

09144a99bb.png

well this is mainly my goodbye to runescape, I will be staying on tipit forums still (hopefully in a few years I can become one of the cool quit ages ago but still posts on threads they know nothing about people :thumbup: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmT4zFfmeiI

This is not me ragequiting, I just find no fun playing rs any more, and struggling to find a reason to stay.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

well this is mainly my goodbye to runescape, I will be staying on tipit forums still (hopefully in a few years I can become one of the cool quit ages ago but still posts on threads they know nothing about people :thumbup: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmT4zFfmeiI

This is not me ragequiting, I just find no fun playing rs any more, and struggling to find a reason to stay.

You were selling the hat on the RSOF, why did you end up staking it?

4e0Vn.png

You were selling the hat on the RSOF, why did you end up staking it?

My guess would be gambling addiction.

Snowjoke.png

You didn't say in the video why you staked it, just that you decided to go staking.

I did have a question though, you go into a duel that allows summoning and you didn't expect a titan? How exactly does that work, surely if someone is going to enter a summoning duel risking that amount of cash, they are going to use the biggest baddest monster they can summon from the depths of hell?

Snowjoke.png

I was runecrafting at abyss, saw a grave and waited. Then I nearly got a heart attack:

botter!!!

That's what I was thinking. Has the d claws to "try" to look rich, and then he bots the dicing game hosting it I bet and makes bank, but his script messed up somewhere or somethin like that and he ran off to die.

Wait, are there bots now hosting legit dice games?

tl;dr

guy had a crap acc, numberspure got cocky, smart guy switched acc and it's gg no re to numberspure.

someone sounds jealous

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

botter!!!

That's what I was thinking. Has the d claws to "try" to look rich, and then he bots the dicing game hosting it I bet and makes bank, but his script messed up somewhere or somethin like that and he ran off to die.

I think they only are programmed to shout and accept trades, not to give the winner a payment.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

botter!!!

I think they only are programmed to shout and accept trades, not to give the winner a payment.

That would be pretty stupid, cause they would lose customers quickly. If they were actually programmed to pay out, it would be a genious idea, cause the odds are always in your favor, meaning you are bound to make a profit long term. I heard it's quite good money, so it would be worth it. (not supporting it though)

and why would he be jealous of numberpure getting scammed. "oh he got scammed a blue partyhat, I'm so jealous".

Seen the vid. What kind of crappy account were you staking that you put up a blue phat vs 100-200m worth? Have you always staked this way? If not, I would find such situations pretty fishy (no pun intended :-))

tl;dr

guy had a crap acc, numberspure got cocky, smart guy switched acc and it's gg no re to numberspure.

someone sounds jealous

yeah im sure hes red in the face with envy because he didnt lose a blue phat as well !!!!!!!!

made your whole bank picking on the stupid, good to see it bit you in the ass ;P

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Actually watch the video?

The other guys offer came no where close to what a blue is worth.

You saw an opportunity to make a quick buck off some kid and it backfired.

4e0Vn.png

Yet another drop not on the TD drop table tonight. :).

soulrunes.jpg

Is that a SOL?

A SOUL; ON RUNESCAPE! ZOMFGGFFGGDFGFGF BUYING FOR OVER 9000 GP. Also, souls are a rare drops table, and there for they ARE on the drop table ;) :D ; tif staff just hasn't quite noticed that all monsters that get drops out of it, have access to all drops on there (or so i think :rolleyes: )

meamzed.png

soulrunes.jpg

Is that a SOL?

A SOUL; ON RUNESCAPE! ZOMFGGFFGGDFGFGF BUYING FOR OVER 9000 GP. Also, souls are a rare drops table, and there for they ARE on the drop table ;) :D ; tif staff just hasn't quite noticed that all monsters that get drops out of it, have access to all drops on there (or so i think :rolleyes: )

meamzed.png

soulrunes.jpg

Is that a SOL?

Don't you have to be wearing a RoW for the rare drop table? I wasn't wearing one. =/

I'm more happy to get these drops I've never seen then claws or armor pieces, TBH. Was confused as hell when I first saw the court summons on the ground from them. >.<

09144a99bb.png

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1808/soulrunes.jpg

Is that a SOL?

Don't you have to be wearing a RoW for the rare drop table? I wasn't wearing one. =/

I'm more happy to get these drops I've never seen then claws or armor pieces, TBH. Was confused as hell when I first saw the court summons on the ground from them. >.<

Nope, don't have to be wearing ROW for rare drop table items. It only just slightly increases the chances of getting those items.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid