Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

so happy! only took a few thousand kills ;)

zwyjhg.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It's a Saradomin Godsword.

A 702 hit with Magic. I managed to hit a 716 but I couldn't screenshot it in time.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3334/542hit.png[/

I only see a 542.

I see a 542 and a 164. Or 702 combined.

You say you hit 702/706 with with 'a' hit, which would mean one hit. I see two hits in that picture; 542 and 164.

And the damage is stacked up, so it was done at the same time, or nearly exactly the same time, so it was pretty much A hit (do you call your d claw specs that are 600+ a 600 hit, or a 300, 150, 75, 75 hit?).

Stop being so anal about how he worded it. He did 706 damage and it is all shown at once in the pic, that's all he was trying to show us. This pointless back and forth stuff is well....pointless.

You say nearly the same time, so it isn't at the same time.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

A 702 hit with Magic. I managed to hit a 716 but I couldn't screenshot it in time.

I only see a 542.

You say you hit 702/706 with with 'a' hit, which would mean one hit. I see two hits in that picture; 542 and 164.

And the damage is stacked up, so it was done at the same time, or nearly exactly the same time, so it was pretty much A hit (do you call your d claw specs that are 600+ a 600 hit, or a 300, 150, 75, 75 hit?).

Stop being so anal about how he worded it. He did 706 damage and it is all shown at once in the pic, that's all he was trying to show us. This pointless back and forth stuff is well....pointless.

I said at the same time, OR nearly exactly the same time. It's not my picture, I wasn't playing, I wouldn't know. Either way, stop being so anal about how he worded it, jeez. Why is it such an issue for you that it's two seperate hits which total up to the damage he said was done? So he said 'a' hit, big deal, it seems a lot simpler than saying "I hit a 542 and a 164 together which add up to 706 total". Sometimes people don't feel like typing out every last word of something and just simplify it. Now please, stop whining over wording.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Leave the kids alone before they cry, Gremmy.

Too late, I am already crying tears of laughter from the sheer stupidity of this entire conversation.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

The amount trolls on tip it anymore, it's unreal....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Too late, I am already crying tears of laughter from the sheer stupidity of this entire conversation.

+1 :D

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

542hit.png

I only see a 542.

I said at the same time, OR nearly exactly the same time. It's not my picture, I wasn't playing, I wouldn't know. Either way, stop being so anal about how he worded it, jeez. Why is it such an issue for you that it's two seperate hits which total up to the damage he said was done? So he said 'a' hit, big deal, it seems a lot simpler than saying "I hit a 542 and a 164 together which add up to 706 total". Sometimes people don't feel like typing out every last word of something and just simplify it. Now please, stop whining over wording.

2rw6zyg.jpg

I only see a 542.

Seriously? <_< The 164 is a critical hit caused by my celestial surgebox.

Exactly 6 weeks.

6weeks.png

6weeks-1.png

Magic seed from the last nest i opened :shades:

6weeks-2.png

I kept coffers full and topped up approval rating once every two weeks.

Thinking of doing it for a year now, or until March BEXP weekend 2012 for teh herbs :D

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Thinking of doing it for a year now, or until March BEXP weekend 2012 for teh herbs :D

How do you know there will be a march 2010 BEXP weekend? Just wondering lol.

There's been a BEXP every 6 months; he assumes that trend will continue.