Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Second or third day playing on this account. I don't know what I'm going to do on him yet (staking or pking, not sure which), but for now I'm just working on 99 strength, staying 40 attack, whatever hp he gets to, and 1 everything else. Once I get that out of the way, then I'll probably get mage and ranged up for more hp levels.

get 75/80 att and sol stake <3:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Second or third day playing on this account. I don't know what I'm going to do on him yet (staking or pking, not sure which), but for now I'm just working on 99 strength, staying 40 attack, whatever hp he gets to, and 1 everything else. Once I get that out of the way, then I'll probably get mage and ranged up for more hp levels.

get 75/80 att and sol stake <3:

SO easy to kill the sol noobs with dds and obstacles. Just keep em busy for a minute until spec runs out then tear them up with dds.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

My first quest after I got Quest Cape for the first time. I usually use guides from tip.it, but I decided to try without guide this time (because I wouldn't wait until tip.it release a guide). This quest was surprisingly short, but I enjoyed it.

WARNING: Spoiler. Don't click if you don't want to know what the reward is if you think it will destroy the excitement ;)

kdkbrd.jpg

Got members back about 30 minutes ago and wanted to do some staking but only had 800k to work with. I saw a hard clue in my bank so I went and did it, look what I got:

zpage4.png

Sold for 4.5M. Time to go stake.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So are you at a loss or profit with staking so far?

In the long run, profit. I started with 24.6M and turned it into 550M in like three or four days. Then I gave 100M to a friend, spent 250M on getting 99 prayer and herb, then lost 200M, and now I'm workin my way back up with the 5M I have. Currently at 13M so far.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

lots.png

got this today :D

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Look nice :)

Is it difficult to obtain? I've never been.

Not difficult at all. All you do is mine and wait for the lymph to spawn. It's like getting a dragon defender. Takes forever for some, takes no time at all for others.

gold3.jpg

Now I have gilded pickaxe!

kazmahalfsize.png

110608020912.png

screw you jagex

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P