Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

110608020912.png

screw you jagex

K'ril hating on you? :(( Did you get it back or not?

One would assume Arma due to the DFS, Karils and Range Pray :3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

110608020912.png

screw you jagex

Bah I missed the range pray :P

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

110608020912.png

screw you jagex

yeah it was arma, world 23 decided to disconnect, i would of made it back to my grave at k'ril :(

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

110608020912.png

screw you jagex

yeah it was arma, world 23 decided to disconnect, i would of made it back to my grave at k'ril :(

So how much did you end up losing? =\

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Gotten a lot of levels recently, but these are the more notable ones:

110607182133.png

110607210916.png

110607214949.png

Still to come in the near future is 88 smithing, 80 mining, 99 cooking, higher hunter, 80 con, 85 fm and probably 80 wcing. Got a lot to do, so I need to get off my ass because there's more I want to do after that.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

110608020912.png

screw you jagex

So how much did you end up losing? =\

verac skirt, snakeskin boots, barrows gloves, about 750k in bolts, about 400k in pots, and an armadyl stole i just bought for arma, my duo partner lost similar but arma helm instead of stole

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

[hide=Naughty Language]

lolln.png

[/hide]

Whose mad they lost 500k? That guy.

Whose mad they lost 13M staking today? Not me (I did lose it, just not mad lol).

Edit:

Me: Lol, broke from staking again.

Friend: Lol, here's 250k, let's see what you can do.

Me: =)

10mstakedoubledbank.png

250k -> 20M in about an hour and 20 minutes. Paid my friend back too.

Before the 10M stake there I won a 4M from him, and before that a 2M. I don't think he was too happy, but he didn't swear or anything like that guy earlier.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

e67s5j.png

Yay

Missed lvlup message but it's cool

I really didn't have a big party.

TY friends for DGing with me!

TY DGS for providing info and support!

I'll have to pay you back by actually DGing with you guys.

Still want 3 binds, T10 rings, and all Chaotix.

2dgucz6.png

I did a lot of boxing, lost a lot and then did a couple big ones and ended up profiting. I'm almost to a 1B bank now, I'm somewhere around 935-940M.

I did a lot of small ones, some only a few mil and others up to like 30M. I only screeny if it's above 40M or so, so there's probably at least 100M in winnings that I didn't screeny.

oadtuh.png

The name is blacked out because of my name change. If you want proof it's me look at the xp counter and I can post other screenies with around that XP on it... Take my word for it.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

I did a lot of boxing, lost a lot and then did a couple big ones and ended up profiting. I'm almost to a 1B bank now, I'm somewhere around 935-940M.

I did a lot of small ones, some only a few mil and others up to like 30M. I only screeny if it's above 40M or so, so there's probably at least 100M in winnings that I didn't screeny.

oadtuh.png

The name is blacked out because of my name change. If you want proof it's me look at the xp counter and I can post other screenies with around that XP on it... Take my word for it.

If you don't like your name change, why not do the below instead of explaining every time?

EDIT --- Or just post it with your name, since probably no one cares and we can just add you and see your name anyways if we really did care.

eh.png

110608002137.png

Ty and good bye Dgs.

Thanks for using dgs to get your chaotic and quitting. You probably won't be welcomed back if you ever lose them,

Im quite certain DGS ISN'T a clan and more of a Community of players helping each other Dungeoneering. It's not like he kicked them all after the boss or something.

Popoto.~<3

I did a lot more staking today, I lost most of them and nearly got cleaned, but I pulled through and ended up with 2M profit from where I started. I lost 10M-20M-50M-100M-200M all in a row and then won a couple big ones and some small ones for good measure. I don't remember how much this was for, but it was quite a lot (probably 160M)

2h70x34.png

I didn't screeny any of my wins (which most were 100M+) because it's just regaining it, it's not actually profiting what's in the pic.

1. Get cleaned

Ty and good bye Dgs.

Thanks for using dgs to get your chaotic and quitting. You probably won't be welcomed back if you ever lose them,

You are acctually one of the reason's i didn't like Dgs. 'helping anyone willing to learn.' half of them do this yes, and I'm very gratful. but the other half just calls you a nub and a loser should you fail to do something you didn't know to do in the first place. When you are no longer feeling happy with a clan/community why not move on? I didn't just use it for chaotics.

Creator288.png2763.gif

Ty and good bye Dgs.

You are acctually one of the reason's i didn't like Dgs. 'helping anyone willing to learn.' half of them do this yes, and I'm very gratful. but the other half just calls you a nub and a loser should you fail to do something you didn't know to do in the first place. When you are no longer feeling happy with a clan/community why not move on? I didn't just use it for chaotics.

I've asked loads and no-one helps me to be honest, just get shunned cause im unranked

Animaslayer.png