Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

2lm2oth.png

97 prayer and 94 mage >_> wat

What's wrong with that? I'm 99 prayer and 96 mage....

Just an odd order. 99 mage is cheaper and IMO more worth getting, considering it boosts mage defence and accuracy.

I'm getting max total so it doesn't matter too much. But after prayer on my list is mage/slayer anyway. (Slayer actually came before pray, but it got boring and I wanted this first.)

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Hmmm... I feel like I did the same thing as you... Make money staking, buy 99 herb and prayer. It's a good plan. :thumbsup:

Just got this on my new account:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8936/70str.png

50 Combat. By the time I get 99 Strength I think I'll be around 87 HP and will be able to get 95 or 96 range and mage without any combat levels (Which will get me 99? HP and I'll be like 72-74 combat). I think I might get 45 dunj on him too and get a gravite 2H for pking.

(All these numbers might be complete BS. These are just things I've found with my probably terrible math and messing around with tip it's combat calculator.)

you need 63/64 dung for g2h, and pure pking on any world other than high risk is a waste of time (empty)

Ugh, getting dung that high on a pure sounds like hell, guess I'll just stick to the R2H.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well I just started doing DKS this week, cause school's out for the summer. Anyway I really love it here. My first day I had gotten A Zerker, Seers and a Drag axe. (no pics tho)

Anyway Today I went and this is a picture from my 3rd (?) trip today...

110610221208.png

It's like every 3-4 kills I'm getting some sorta "rare" drop... gems, half keys, etc. But some not shown are A dragon spear from prime and D left Half Shown above.

The coal drop was separate 1 "100" from Rex and then a 598 drop from him again.

Only other good drop I've heard today was a 2,500 Brew drop.

Also I'd just like to thank Burstinglobs CC for helping with doors and all the laughs.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

110y6gi.png

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

1pzbb7.png

1. Get cleaned

110610031127.png

done with combat for awhile, gonna take it to my skills get all 80+ starting with thieving. Probably going to have to come back to slayer for 80 summoning though, but thats the last one I'll do. Other than that, how do you guys think my stats are?

1. Log on old account.

2. Check old offers.

omgcg.png

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Since free trade, 21st Febuary iirc.

And about the RWT'ers.

rwt.png

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Gratz! How much herby did dat dks trip provide?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Syzygy going for 200M woodcutting EXP:

syzygy-1.png

A stack of level 3's, which I thought was pretty cool. Most (if not all) are probably bots, though.

level3stack.png

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Nardahabyss doesn't sound like a bot to me perhaps they're getting cleverer.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.