Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Got 96 summoning finally There may or may not be swearing:

unledzd.png

Im under appreciated by my friend =( just need 97 now for effigy but 96 is good milestone for the yak

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

unledzd.png

Im under appreciated by my friend =( just need 97 now for effigy but 96 is good milestone for the yak

1. congratz on the level :)

2. is that ed sheeran you be singing in pm?

if so, i applause your music taste.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

87-90 all by assisting. <3:

farming90o.png

--

supercompostbeginning.png

Aaaaand I'm all set!

1 Compost potion (4) = free 60 supercomposts, though sometimes the compost mound generates supercompost. So I'm planning to average 75000 super composts per potion.

That's 60M profit and 637,500 Farming Xp! :D

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

87-90 all by assisting. <3:

[hide=Anti-spam]farming90o.png

--

supercompostbeginning.png[/hide]

Aaaaand I'm all set!

1 Compost potion (4) = free 60 supercomposts, though sometimes the compost mound generates supercompost. So I'm planning to average 75000 super composts per potion.

That's 60M profit and 637,500 Farming Xp! :D

Very nice. :thumbup:

Assisting is a great way to idle your way through certain levels, but I like your farming plans. :)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

methinks people are botting now cos they know jagex will do nothing

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

people have ben botting turoths for a while now, like 30+ pages back there was a similar discussion

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Wow, what are bots NOT botting these days?

Unspam:

screenshot20110604at101.png

3 achievements at the same time. :D

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

unledzd.png

1. congratz on the level :)

2. is that ed sheeran you be singing in pm?

if so, i applause your music taste.

It's a Laid Blak song originally I think ed sheeran might of done a cover though. Unless I'm mistaken an Ed did it first - don't think so though.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Wow, what are bots NOT botting these days?

Unspam:

screenshot20110604at101.png

3 achievements at the same time. :D

You got 2k total too, huh?

2ktotalh.png

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Found this.

110609225043.png

:unsure:

What do turoths even drop? I don't think the herbs +occasional 50k drops are that good.

The reason they bot it is for the herbs though. Even if it doesn't seem that good, you have to look at it like this: They aren't playing, so any profit that is made from botting is better than the nothing that legit players like us make when we log off. (Sure we can plant herbs and buy items that are going up in price to make money while we're logged off, but that still involves us actually doing something to get the money out of it. For the botters, they just press a button (or something like that, idk) and then the money just rolls in for however long they leave it set up.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

2lm2oth.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

2lm2oth.png

Hmmm... I feel like I did the same thing as you... Make money staking, buy 99 herb and prayer. It's a good plan. :thumbsup:

Just got this on my new account:

70str.png

50 Combat. By the time I get 99 Strength I think I'll be around 87 HP and will be able to get 95 or 96 range and mage without any combat levels (Which will get me 99? HP and I'll be like 72-74 combat). I think I might get 45 dunj on him too and get a gravite 2H for pking.

(All these numbers might be complete BS. These are just things I've found with my probably terrible math and messing around with tip it's combat calculator.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

2lm2oth.png

97 prayer and 94 mage >_> wat

What's wrong with that? I'm 99 prayer and 96 mage....

2lm2oth.png

97 prayer and 94 mage >_> wat

What's wrong with that? I'm 99 prayer and 96 mage....

Just an odd order. 99 mage is cheaper and IMO more worth getting, considering it boosts mage defence and accuracy.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Hmmm... I feel like I did the same thing as you... Make money staking, buy 99 herb and prayer. It's a good plan. :thumbsup:

Just got this on my new account:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8936/70str.png

50 Combat. By the time I get 99 Strength I think I'll be around 87 HP and will be able to get 95 or 96 range and mage without any combat levels (Which will get me 99? HP and I'll be like 72-74 combat). I think I might get 45 dunj on him too and get a gravite 2H for pking.

(All these numbers might be complete BS. These are just things I've found with my probably terrible math and messing around with tip it's combat calculator.)

you need 63/64 dung for g2h, and pure pking on any world other than high risk is a waste of time (empty)