Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Second inventory of pies went much better than the first, got 55 laps in this time instead of 40.

secondinventoryofpies.png

Will edit this post in a few minutes with 81 agility and 2200 skill total when I get it. (2.8k agility exp to go)

Edit:

2200totalu.png

81 agility, 2200 skill total. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'm more interested in how he "knows" someone bots, idc who is apparently botting rapist scum.

honestly, ive only seen 1 picture on this forum that was a little fishy idk who posted it but it was 20+ pages back where his level up screen said "you have gained 7 "something" levels" which i thought was wierd. Idk anyone who would wait for 7 levels before clicking on the flashing icon on the stats page. Im not accusing this person of botting though. For all I know he/she was afking the skill with a movie or something or powerleveling and didn't want to waste exp time.

110612174322.png

Clearly a bot.

I didn't click on my strength from 92 or 93 all the way to 98 =/

i mean it was a higher lvl not a pure acc or low lvl acc. it was like a 70 or 80+ skill and did you really get 93 to 98 without logging?

I'm more interested in how he "knows" someone bots, idc who is apparently botting rapist scum.

honestly, ive only seen 1 picture on this forum that was a little fishy idk who posted it but it was 20+ pages back where his level up screen said "you have gained 7 "something" levels" which i thought was wierd. Idk anyone who would wait for 7 levels before clicking on the flashing icon on the stats page. Im not accusing this person of botting though. For all I know he/she was afking the skill with a movie or something or powerleveling and didn't want to waste exp time.

110612174322.png

Clearly a bot.

I didn't click on my strength from 92 or 93 all the way to 98 =/

i mean it was a higher lvl not a pure acc or low lvl acc. it was like a 70 or 80+ skill and did you really get 93 to 98 without logging?

Did 93 - 95 and then 95 - 98 without logging. Dat no life.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Thats not a bot, you dont need to click the stat to see how many levels you just got if you got all the exp at once, I just started raising rc from lvl34 and im now 44, the last time i use penguin points on it it told me i went up 4 runecrafting levels in the chat box.

also judging by his chat box he just did this

Grand Tree, The

Reward:

18,400 Attack exp

7,900 Agility exp

2,150 Magic xp

Access the secret Grand Tree mine

Use the Gnome Gliders

Access to Grand Tree Spirit teleports

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

My faith in Bandos has been renewed!

bcp18.png

boots18.png

110613022759.png

Wasn't using sk when I was at Bandos so I didn't get a chance to screeny the tassy. Makes for tass #9 and bcp #18. I got the bcp two kills after a crasher got there, and then the tassy another two kills later. :D

Saved as .jpg by accident. >.<

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Tree Gnome Village.

11,450 Attack experience

0 Agility experience

Tree Gnome Village.

11,450 Attack experience

0 Agility experience

This. :P

That was the first thing I did in Membs the other day, was using it as an example.

110613011406.png

Current stats.

my bad bigtoy said 7900 agility experience so I didn't bother to look it up

WinterSigcopy.png

agilelegs.png

<3: <3:

It's a good thing that these make me lighter, I had to eat 103 pies to get them.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Happy day yesterday

screenshot20110610at171.png

DAT TF.

screenshot20110612at140.png

DAT MAUL

90DG today aswell, 20k off, but I got school now.

TYDGS, After I've had a play around with maul, I'll come back to get 99dg untrimmed!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

110613033645.png

110613033649.png

Went easily enough except the start failed because jad no longer makes a sound when he activates his mage attack, atleast not until it hits you. But I worked through having 27 lp in the end. :P

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

so im chillin minding my own business pickpocketing master farmers when i lose connection. i go to relogin and it says my account was disabled. i check my message inbox and nothing, then i check my offences and this is what i get.

110613022438.png

i thought they said they were catching bots? not actual people playing the game?

1. Disable random accounts for macro minor

2. Charge for banned account reinstatement

3. ???

4. Profit

they will do anything for profit now a days wont they?

3. ???

4. Profit

You should probably just bot less.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

3. ???

4. Profit

You should probably just bot less.

You do know Jagex bans randomly, much like drawing names from a hat?

so im chillin minding my own business pickpocketing master farmers when i lose connection. i go to relogin and it says my account was disabled. i check my message inbox and nothing, then i check my offences and this is what i get.

110613022438.png

i thought they said they were catching bots? not actual people playing the game?

why pickpocket master farmers at 78 thieving?

i smell something fishy going on :---)

capt%20kevin.png