Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

so im chillin minding my own business pickpocketing master farmers when i lose connection. i go to relogin and it says my account was disabled. i check my message inbox and nothing, then i check my offences and this is what i get.

110613022438.png

i thought they said they were catching bots? not actual people playing the game?

why pickpocket master farmers at 78 thieving?

i smell something fishy going on :---)

Pure account that has lower stats maybe...?

orlyn.png

youry.png

1. Disable random accounts for macro minor

2. Charge for banned account reinstatement

3. ???

4. Profit

they will do anything for profit now a days wont they?

You should probably just bot less.

You do know Jagex bans randomly, much like drawing names from a hat?

I think its more like lowish leveled players who grind in abot like fashon for 5 hours a day. They'd never ban innocent players though(!)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You do know Jagex bans randomly, much like drawing names from a hat?

Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know!

And how long have you been working at Jagex?

Oh wait...

This.

Any particular reason why i wasn't banned when i got 93 to 99 magic in 2 or 3 days, practically not logging the entire time?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

2nd chest, thank you barrows :D

ktop.png

Wow nice one O_O Did 3 barrows chests the other day, first time in at least a few months, and got dh legs. This is making me want to go more often >_>

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

People who think it is 100% random are delusional. However, feel free to hate Jagex if you must.

For all we know, he could've been botting. For all we know, he could've been using mousekeys and was wrongly accused. For all we know, Jagex pick names out of a hat.

Unless you work for Jagex, your opinion is as good as mine.

Although it isn't "proof" of anything, there is much more to show that it is indeed a random horribly flawed system, innocent people CAN be falsely accused and punished which is, in itself, flawed extremely and isn't helped by automated customer support, oh well this isn't the place for all of this.

Unspam I guess

1z53rsp.png

First pair, shame they are 200k now.

so im chillin minding my own business pickpocketing master farmers when i lose connection. i go to relogin and it says my account was disabled. i check my message inbox and nothing, then i check my offences and this is what i get.

110613022438.png

i thought they said they were catching bots? not actual people playing the game?

They ban ~2 weeks after you get caught, so it was probably for the fm bot or something

110613022438.png

inb4 thisiswhostorrwastalkingabout

:lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Maybe a few people reported him, and Jagex stopped looking at the players actual log and just assume that people who get reported for botting are actually botting.

Just like on xbox live if people report more than × times you get bannes for × days, You would have to use another account with xbox gold to access live again.

Less people working on the problem more income.

OMG blue dragons!!

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

110613022438.png

an hour earlier from me losing connection i was rushed by a clan of at least 20 at revs and downed for well over 3 mil. Don't ask why I was risking so much, it was my first time and i didn't really know what i was doing lol. I like profit so I decided to do farmers to 80. Up to 75 I did pyramid plunder though.

110613022438.png

Pure account that has lower stats maybe...?

nope it was my main with 7+ years of membership that was banned

Accidentally double posted that last one :\

Edited by Quyneax
Merged posts.

110613022438.png

Wait, so they're actually attempting to catch bots again? o__O

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

110613022438.png

Wait, so they're actually attempting to catch bots again? o__O

Naw, how it works is that when people submit macro reports (legitimate or otherwise), the account being reported gets flagged. All the "flagged" names get displayed on a giant wall at Jagex HQ, and the monkeys that work there fling crap at the wall. The names that get splattered are the accounts that get banned. Unfortunately, even monkeys can only crap so much, so that is why so few bots actually get banned.

td2sig.jpg