Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Another noobish goal out of the way...but finally got my first reward in dung.

[hide=]vemyxh.png[/hide]

:thumbup:

99 Farming, then Scroll of Life. Badass.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

We DID have 15 people in a line perfectly timed, was hilarious watching everyone in GE be mesmerized.

32zl0yp.jpg

@Above, whats more annoying is hearing 10 year olds go "lol im playing (x game) while high. im sooo hiiiiigh"

You're not high, your just a [developmentally delayed]ed moron trying to look cool.

Popoto.~<3

I just gotta say, I get way more immersed in quests when I smoke a little before starting them. I also don't go around spouting off about it to random people in-game.

Anyhoo, this is from a while ago but never posted I don't think. My last elite was just crap.

2vlw8r5.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

The smelly pirate hooker also had lots of friends who could help him. Im STILL stuck at 73 because no one will Dunge with me because they're too far ahead to bother <.<

Popoto.~<3

The smelly pirate hooker also had lots of friends who could help him. Im STILL stuck at 73 because no one will Dunge with me because they're too far ahead to bother <.<

Who is this smelly pirate hooker?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Certainly didn't expect that in one task but a visage would have made this all the more sweeter. Ah well, finally can upgrade my 98k cash pile and upgrade my rune legs lol.

[spoiler=iron dragon drops]draglegs.png

dragskirt.png

dlegsv.png

50424117.png

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

usa.png

If they're getting that, then I want like a [bleep]ing bag of milk as a weapon, or an igloo for my house. :angry:

Go to gamestop buy some cards

resell cards online

profit.

(you could also sell first then buy)

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

usa.png

If they're getting that, then I want like a [bleep]ing bag of milk as a weapon, or an igloo for my house. :angry:

resell cards online

profit.

this.

I want some bagged milk as a weapon too zokot.

Quagsire.png

wiujj8.png

First melee fire cape :shades:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Nice slow skills :P. You have 12 99s and 16 levels on me, lol.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Nice slow skills :P. You have 12 99s and 16 levels on me, lol.

Eh. Did gold til 88 doing addy plates til 99. Crafting next, and then that clears up all the buyables except for farming (if it's considered a buyable). Then I'll do things like theiving agility and runecrafting.

Quagsire.png

usa.png

resell cards online

profit.

this.

I want some bagged milk as a weapon too zokot.

Offer is only valid in the US?...bull... Funny how JAGEX, a british gaming company are giving it to americans?.... btw tried to click on their link to the shop on runescape site, link's broken...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Gave away remaining =)

How long think it will take for white offer to be completed?

What. Gave away not to me?????? :'(

And hopefully soon, inb4 you stake it.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]