Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

If anyone is really smart at interpreting the Postbag's clues. The name of the island is mentioned in Postbag 44, Link here http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/postbag_44

Does anyone know approximately what coordinates 2,212 steps North and 1,145 East would be? :shades:

Well I typed it in on the coord locator and got....

rotm.png

Hmmm? I'm going to see if I can't go there...lol

Edited by mlskid

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

unledlkq.png

dunno if this is new, fairy ring DIR then AKS

Hmmm, drawings of dragons on the wall..... TES V: Skyrim. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Isn't blood necklace a bad bind? It breaks your SSH and I can't imagine that the the heal every 15 (?) seconds is crucial for completing a dungeon.

It does indeed have some very nice combat stats, but the effect is kinda meh.

Blood neck won't heal off monsters that aren't agressive, except mercenary soldiers.

Blood neck heals off all monsters, aggressive or not.

34qvlet.jpg

what's past the 77agil thing?

Nothing, just a ledge. There's a wall run examine across the river though.

Using the orb or oculus, you'll see an entire agility course about the size of Varrock which is 3 stories high and goes underground as well.

09144a99bb.png

unledlkq.png

dunno if this is new, fairy ring DIR then AKS

Hmmm, drawings of dragons on the wall..... TES V: Skyrim. :lol:

They looks like dragonkin to me. Also in postbag 44 it says "The strong remembers, the weak fall." Robert the Strong, perhaps? :ohnoes:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Since when can the corporeal beast be effectively maged? Born for PvM isn't even wearing the best mage attack armor. He's using dragon boots, mage's book and a Soul Wars cape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50mq7pf6OMo

Woox16 tried to solo it as well in full Zuriel's but with a divine spirit shield and he splashed a ton more. Did Jagex lower it's magic defence or something? Born For PvM was hitting it for at least 90% of the time with Magic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ismg-2hhSM0

No I already know how they did it. They had a big group of people using using a BGS on it before he started maging it. Shame :(

Since when can the corporeal beast be effectively maged? Born for PvM isn't even wearing the best mage attack armor. He's using dragon boots, mage's book and a Soul Wars cape.

<video>

Woox16 tried to solo it as well in full Zuriel's but with a divine spirit shield and he splashed a ton more. Did Jagex lower it's magic defence or something? Born For PvM was hitting it for at least 90% of the time with Magic...

<video>

Wait what? You asked if Jagex lowered corp's defence, then you say you already know that his friends used BGS to lower corp's defence...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

No I already know how they did it. They had a big group of people using using a BGS on it before he started maging it. Shame :(

<video>

<video>

Wait what? You asked if Jagex lowered corp's defence, then you say you already know that his friends used BGS to lower corp's defence...

He found out afterwards I think. And yeah, I think I recall reading in the description for one of born's vids, the afk corp one likely, that he thanked the many people for coming to bgs corp or something, or something along those lines. So with enough people and time, corp will have 0 def 0 magic, protect from melee = he hardly hits you and you hit almost every hit.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

<video>

<video>

I found out a while after I posted that.

<video>

<video>

I found out a while after I posted that.

Ah, that makes sense.

Why in the world do these 14 year olds have to spread their cancer of "HURR DURR LOOK WEED IS SO FUNNY 420 XD EVERYDAY ALL DAY HAHAHA XD SO FUNNY"

I hate this generation.

http://gyazo.com/214f7c231480ad4924828dd2938c2028

+1 this new generation is quite [developmentally delayed]ed

This this this. I can't even say dwarf weed without some idiot commenting on it . . .

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Why in the world do these 14 year olds have to spread their cancer of "HURR DURR LOOK WEED IS SO FUNNY 420 XD EVERYDAY ALL DAY HAHAHA XD SO FUNNY"

I hate this generation.

This this this. I can't even say dwarf weed without some idiot commenting on it . . .

Hurrr hurrr those dwarves grow the dankest bud you'll ever find.

I hate this generation.

skank-ass bomb-ass dank-ass skunk

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Another noobish goal out of the way...but finally got my first reward in dung.

[hide=]vemyxh.png[/hide]

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]