Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

ZeziM!@!@!@!@!@!#@AII!!

RSDW.png

+1

sosolid2k.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Hybrid Tops

First 254

Second 261

Third 277

1vyau.png

Not bad but legs are literally going to take forever

Will get helms last since I actually enjoy CW (but hate the helms)

By the way, ticker is an excellent within-the-game way of keeping track of rounds or games

2dgucz6.png

What the hell just happened... I was doing some boxing staking, normal rules, and was at 2M left. I staked 1M and was getting my ass kicked, my opponent was at over half hp and I was at 4 hp left, she hit a 4 and my character started to do the animation that happens when you die and then suddenly, my opponent dissapeared. I appeared back outside of the arena with 3M in my inventory rather than the 1M that I should have had and got this message:

wtfol.png

It says she resigned,we had no movement on, and we were in the middle of the arena, not next to the trapdoor that you can use to end a duel. :unsure:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

She attempted to get out the arena by accident, trying to perform an xlog. They patched that so that if you attempt to xlog out, you forfeit the duel.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah but he said his character died and he still won. Epic stuff haha.

2hhlsh0.png

Just got

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

If your character is performing the death animation, but the other guy forfeits, you still win :P

If you're the last two in the Fight Pits, for instance, and your opponent leaves while you're performing the death animation, you finish the animation and then resurrect with 1 LP :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

sosolid2k.png

"Leech is buying more gold from india" :wall:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

And we're finally back! I wont bother posting all my random levels, just the important ones. :P

111012193008.png

111012211359.png

Inching closer to 120 dg and finally 80+ all stats, next stop 94+all stats.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

sosolid2k.png

"Leech is buying more gold from india" :wall:

I couldn't tell if he was serious or not. He says stuff like that sometimes (he's my friend and is in my clan).

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Finally back.. missed the forums. ;(

av5uty.png

Will be getting max cape later today if anyone is interested in coming. (2 hrs or so)

(MUST BRING PRESENTS@@@)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

make sure to take those blood runes

4K469.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIli8OCAH7M

paid 4.2b for rank, made 3b+ back in 3 days

this is from day 1

h8rs guna h8

share pls

1. Get cleaned

yay never thought i'd max :)

w18ub.png

4K469.png

1337 dungeon

1337timer.png

1. Get cleaned