Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Been there :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

So I was at the GE on w99 talking to a friend when someone asked me if I wanted a rank in their dicing clan for free. I said sure and started hosting... After an hour I went from a ~50M bank to a 150M bank, then the owner said if I didn't buy the rank I'd lose it and it would become unavailable, so I bought it for 60M. 3 hours later and this is my bank. Completely cleaned another host from the same FC I host in...

http://uplo4d.com/images/pfHyU.png

I'm either buying a H'ween mask or 99 Herb/Pray/Con atm.

you PAID 60M JUST for a rank? what the hell? Whats stopping me just opening a chat and going "join, but pay me 10m for a rank"?

The fact that he made 250M in 3 hours tells me it was a trusted CC with trusted ranks. You could open your CC, but I doubt anyone would bet any more then 2M on you. Paying 60M for a rank is extremely good considering some CCs are 1B-2B for general.

How does that even work to begin with? have a fat paycheck, become trusted, then open a chat and get MORE? No offence but when the [bleep] is jagex ever going to think of low income players (GP wise, not IRL) and stop [bleep]ing us over. -.-

Popoto.~<3

So I was at the GE on w99 talking to a friend when someone asked me if I wanted a rank in their dicing clan for free. I said sure and started hosting... After an hour I went from a ~50M bank to a 150M bank, then the owner said if I didn't buy the rank I'd lose it and it would become unavailable, so I bought it for 60M. 3 hours later and this is my bank. Completely cleaned another host from the same FC I host in...

http://uplo4d.com/images/pfHyU.png

you PAID 60M JUST for a rank? what the hell? Whats stopping me just opening a chat and going "join, but pay me 10m for a rank"?

The fact that he made 250M in 3 hours tells me it was a trusted CC with trusted ranks. You could open your CC, but I doubt anyone would bet any more then 2M on you. Paying 60M for a rank is extremely good considering some CCs are 1B-2B for general.

How does that even work to begin with? have a fat paycheck, become trusted, then open a chat and get MORE? No offence but when the [bleep] is jagex ever going to think of low income players (GP wise, not IRL) and stop [bleep]ing us over. -.-

It's not jagex's fault people make up this kind of systems... also, they're not taking your LOW income away, unless you're dumb enough to dice them in hope for profits.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

all93.png

All skills 93+, I can see you're jealous with a troll having better stats than you.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

pfHyU.png

better known cc's=more business, more trust, higher profit margins. He already made 100m, went down to 40m profit, not bad IMO.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Lucky person. :'(

I take that back. Unlucky. >_<

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

what the [bleep] is wrong with your servers jagex -.-

why am I never allowed nice things

sucks, but karmas a [bleep]

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

You'd probably die inside if I told you win all day's cc costs 6 bill + 200m/week and is actually closed to buying ranks because too many people did it

sucks, but karmas a [bleep]

So it's karma that strikes when jagex servers crap out after he has killed players like everyone else?

No, he kills people, then he died. Ye its jagexs' fault. Its also ironic, because he just posted a kill. Obviously you guys have no clue what karma is. Karma doesn't necessitate fairness in anyway. Its simply cause and effect. You kill people, you eventually die. It also doesn't necessitate a greater amount of skill on either parties end. In fact, how karma strikes is entirely open ended, fairness isn't an issue. Didn't say I was happy he died, or deserved to die, simply correcting the ill informed on what karma REALLY is.

Stonewall337.png

Doesn't look like a problem with Jagex' server, looked like an upload issue with your net; as you could see and watch, and the server was clearly getting messages from the other players, but wasn't receiving your message to tele.

I'm pissed and very sad, TBH. Was excited as hell to see you get nearer to your blue again and refreshed daily in hopes to finally see the screeny of you getting it.

If you want, you're welcome to join Ardent Souls anytime to boss hunt with us. We make our members hundreds of millions each month. We'd be more then happy to take you bossing while we have low LSP to ensure you get the drop. It's not much, but ATM it's the most I can offer without my GF raping me. :P. Will talk to her about maybe giving you a loan if you wanted. *Fingers crossed*. But I'll go to duely, win 500M, then when I lose a like 14M bet she flips out. Lol. Go figure. =/

You'd probably die inside if I told you win all day's cc costs 6 bill + 200m/week and is actually closed to buying ranks because too many people did it

I was considering his CC, however I've not been watching it long enough. I've not seen them do any really higher bets then Oh Haro Der's CC with exception to a few blue bets... And I'm sure anyone could easily make just as much or more in Haro's CC.

What's your opinion on the best/most legit dicing CC and what's your reasoning behind it? I don't want to join one known for scamming. I want one known for friendly people who are completely legit and always pay out.

09144a99bb.png

It's not much, but ATM it's the most I can offer without my GF raping me. :P. Will talk to her about maybe giving you a loan if you wanted. *Fingers crossed*. But I'll go to duely, win 500M, then when I lose a like 14M bet she flips out. Lol. Go figure. =/

Tries hard not to giggle ...

*giggles*

Damnit!

:lol:

nyuseg.png

went duel arena and won 650m :thumbup:

200m down (was pissed off at this point :L), ely win, 431m win, fury lost(meh).

So still down ALOT, but up at around 3.65b bank

feeling good enough now to post a loot tab pc, will be pking again sometime

loottab2pc.png

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Finally something post-worthy.

This has been my main goal in Runescape for as long as I can remember.

slayer99.jpg

;)

Congratulations! A huge goal for anyone! My proudest 99 ever too for sure. Well done sir. :)

Turnpikes.png

It's not much, but ATM it's the most I can offer without my GF raping me. :P. Will talk to her about maybe giving you a loan if you wanted. *Fingers crossed*. But I'll go to duely, win 500M, then when I lose a like 14M bet she flips out. Lol. Go figure. =/

Tries hard not to giggle ...

*giggles*

Damnit!

:lol:

I knew I'd see a reply from you as soon as I hit the Add Reply button. Lol. ;).

09144a99bb.png