Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

34 wins for 102 zeal, taking 23 minutes per game, comes to a little over 13 hours.

You can join a SW Clan that calls the team to join before the game starts.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

PK tab

pktab1.png

few days of pking, all that is looted

Doesn't include rings, ammys of ranging, rune crossbows(hell of a lot of them), nez helms, coin drops (again had a load of these, like 10m+ in coins from dropping people for chaotics, voids, firecapes, torsos, and statius/vesta sets)

How have I been pking? :) (leave a few mins for vid to finish uploading)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1ohcwKVHU

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

rs1x.png

rs2h.png

rs3tg.png

Thanks everyone for the donations.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

How have I been pking? :) (leave a few mins for vid to finish uploading)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1ohcwKVHU

I can see some jellys commenting on the video.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

31957241.png

Had another one yesterday but it got eaten by all my glacor kills. 3 inside 150 kills after 900+ dry, i'll take it.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Very nice, Maz. I really wish I was that good of a keyer. Maybe someday. :)

To unspam:

111005215135.png

Brb taskmaster.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8uqjeoN6T8&feature=feedu

rage deleted mine cuz was mad of +1 second so heres his point of view

Some clicking mistakes, XP counter hidden so he doesn't see when he hits, a whole bunch of primal warriors (were there no boxes on the whole team?), and that 145 reborn where he had insane defence against the warriors.

And he still clocks this insane timing :ohnoes:

Guess I really shouldn't be the one to question his playstyle at all.

Brb binding plate

Something else random:

55/5 herb run (was 49/4) with no jujus, lol. Wish I had planted torstol instead -.-

55herb.png

6Ij0n.jpg

Doing TDs earlier for effigies resulted in:

irPgLfZI7GC2K.jpg

Ardent Souls at their best again... Now taking down Armadyl:

I'll start you off with an LOL moment. Since I get in [cabbage] for calling people bots... This completely legitimate player accidentally entered the boss room when the Avansie he was after moved right as he clicked. Being the legitimate player that he was, didn't turn on his prayer or teleport. As it turns out, this legitimate player had accidentally equipped a plain diamond ring... Instead of a ring of life.

ikAzvHwetjs6x.png

He dropped 60K adamant bolts, only 64 adamantite bars, Zamorak vambraces, and... His Armadyl skirt... We forgot to pick up the alch runes.

200 Adamant Bolts:

iiRLK922Q9AdC.png

Dragon Dagger:

iXY453RHihDGA.png

Godsword Shard 1:

ibdVMdu1NK5Q00.png

Godsword Shard 3:

ibodhYwPQSA5U3.png

Armadyl Helmet:

iowGub9AhHx0q.png

Armadyl Helmet:

iE1yeomO2y6wu.png

Armadyl Chestplate:

ibzd7J1ajyna7r.png

Armadyl Chestplate:

ibjOHriI30JOeE.png

The 2 helmets were yesterday. We actually got 3, but I failed to screenshot one. Also failed to screenshot an Armadyl skirt drop. Todays trip was 2 chestplates, 1 skirt, 1 shard.

09144a99bb.png

(were there no boxes on the whole team?),

tbh the concept is to split up and solo everything so unless someone w/ a box ran into a room w/ primal warriors, dat box would go to waste cuz theyd never swap around 2 max dps

(were there no boxes on the whole team?),

tbh the concept is to split up and solo everything so unless someone w/ a box ran into a room w/ primal warriors, dat box would go to waste cuz theyd never swap around 2 max dps

Guess I could safely break my box for laws then :P

6Ij0n.jpg

95dg002.png

*Points at signature* I currently am working my way with all the smithing... Got enough for 92 smithing so far so I should be okay for a bit.... Tehe. :shades: So I'm slowly making progress to these 99s...

So I was at the GE on w99 talking to a friend when someone asked me if I wanted a rank in their dicing clan for free. I said sure and started hosting... After an hour I went from a ~50M bank to a 150M bank, then the owner said if I didn't buy the rank I'd lose it and it would become unavailable, so I bought it for 60M. 3 hours later and this is my bank. Completely cleaned another host from the same FC I host in...

pfHyU.png

I'm either buying a H'ween mask or 99 Herb/Pray/Con atm.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

So I was at the GE on w99 talking to a friend when someone asked me if I wanted a rank in their dicing clan for free. I said sure and started hosting... After an hour I went from a ~50M bank to a 150M bank, then the owner said if I didn't buy the rank I'd lose it and it would become unavailable, so I bought it for 60M. 3 hours later and this is my bank. Completely cleaned another host from the same FC I host in...

pfHyU.png

you PAID 60M JUST for a rank? what the hell? Whats stopping me just opening a chat and going "join, but pay me 10m for a rank"?

Popoto.~<3

http://uplo4d.com/images/pfHyU.png

you PAID 60M JUST for a rank? what the hell? Whats stopping me just opening a chat and going "join, but pay me 10m for a rank"?

The fact that he made 250M in 3 hours tells me it was a trusted CC with trusted ranks. You could open your CC, but I doubt anyone would bet any more then 2M on you. Paying 60M for a rank is extremely good considering some CCs are 1B-2B for general.

09144a99bb.png