Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

"Friend Chat channel-mate il Alwayz li rolled 92 on the percentile dice."

He put up Santa Hat + all the winnings and [cabbage] you see there... And still pulled off his like 25th win in a row. That's why. Lol.

dice with me plizzzz :)

I like getting hard when I PK

Hey there Ariane, check out this staff. It took me hours killing mystically infused monsters to gather enough of the remnants of the Godstaff of Armadyl to create a new orb, after which I infused a normal battlestaff with incredible amounts of power that even the wood changed form by merely attaching the orb to the staff head.

I'm sure you'll agree that this staff is doubtlessly-

WAIT WTF ARE YOU WIELDING?!

absxn.png

Gotta love the graphics department -.-

Same can be said w/blisterwood staff; at least make it STAFF length, looks more like a fancy walking cane then a staff. Same w/halberd.

Popoto.~<3

Hey there Ariane, check out this staff. It took me hours killing mystically infused monsters to gather enough of the remnants of the Godstaff of Armadyl to create a new orb, after which I infused a normal battlestaff with incredible amounts of power that even the wood changed form by merely attaching the orb to the staff head.

I'm sure you'll agree that this staff is doubtlessly-

WAIT WTF ARE YOU WIELDING?!

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4742/absxn.png[/img

Gotta love the graphics department -.-

Same can be said w/blisterwood staff; at least make it STAFF length, looks more like a fancy walking cane then a staff. Same w/halberd.

Wood cut off a tree then carved with a knife starts glowing and pulsing magic.

Orb recreated from a god artifact which pulses with so much power that it morphs wood doesn't glow. And looks incredibly cartoon-ish.

What a game.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

how much did you get scammed?

Lol only 5m.

And just for the record, I gave back all of Stevs stuff. :rolleyes:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

111004175245.png

Nice little surprise while I try to think of something to do now after maxing. Makes up for the effigy I missed at Hellhounds too, I guess.

Sold for 5.7m.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Wanted to get 200. :( not sure how good this amount was

qqrhwm.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

how much did you get scammed?

Lol only 5m.

And just for the record, I gave back all of Stevs stuff. :rolleyes:

Not many would have had the balls to hand back a total of what?... 850M+? Especially after actually winning it. :P. Thanks m8!

I pity the next person you dice. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

qqrhwm.png

I thought the amount of tears you can get is the same as the amount of questpoints you have, but I am not totally sure about that.

Take in mind that "can" would mean you would miss no game tick and get all of the tears from one spot without the need of switching (nearly impossible).

As with my ±260 questpoints I average around 120

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

qqrhwm.png

I thought the amount of tears you can get is the same as the amount of questpoints you have, but I am not totally sure about that.

Take in mind that "can" would mean you would miss no game tick and get all of the tears from one spot without the need of switching (nearly impossible).

Your QP only determines how much time you get in the cave.

queste.png303/324

27839174.png

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

No binds, no weps, no talking, FINAL DESTINATION.

KnuckleSandwich.png

Lol'd hard at time. Still faster than majority of larges in w7 l0l.

Shadowforger had crazy high def against fists for some reason. Same with just about every zombie.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

qqrhwm.png

Your QP only determines how much time you get in the cave.

That is what I am saying, read it again ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!