Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Isn't that bug abuse >_>

What kind of bug abuse are you talking about? Monsters tend to not attack back after being out of combat for a long time. Standing underneath them is a feature for most monsters too, except Nex/Corp/DG Bosses. And the cornucopia is such a scream to use :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

rs1u.png

Getting about 70k xp per hour at barb and 30k combined xp magic/agil/str. Very good way of training :)

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

he's not 55 magic ^ lol

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Low alching?

he's not 55 magic ^ lol

Pretty sure low alching requires 21 magic.

This is all one big misunderstanding that I cbf to explain.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I said that because he's obviously low alching if he's not 55 magic. :rolleyes:

unspam or forum ban

106 COOKING or 2 x 99

2mpahr8.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Now admittedly I've only been Australian for near on 23 years, so I might not know my flag to well, but something seems a little off.

\

austrialia.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Now admittedly I've only been Australian for near on 23 years, so I might not know my flag to well, but something seems a little off.

\

austrialia.png

I noticed that last night too. Austria and Australia? Close enough for Jagex it seems :P.

Just got this :mrgreen:

rs1s.png

EDIT: Beginning to think that high alching while fishing doesn't work. Can anyone confirm that?

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

[hide]

\

austrialia.png[/hide]

I noticed that last night too. Austria and Australia? Close enough for Jagex it seems :P.

n581024499_1420194_3328386.jpg

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Just got this :mrgreen:

rs1s.png

EDIT: Beginning to think that high alching while fishing doesn't work. Can anyone confirm that?

I believe the speed of the spell (it takes longer to complete then low alch) will be harmful to your fish/hour. Less time fishing, more time alching.

S2buxtG.png

what

2f0f228.png

that's silver ore btw

4K469.png

duel01.png

77cmb

<3 zealots. gravite bow + addy arrows

max04.png

max str bonus for my build with leaf-blade sword

tokens01.png

all my dg items minus scrolls/ore pouches, ring is t9 zerk/blazer

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Did some dungs tonight..first time doing floor 50 and probably fastest time I've been with. (Amazing team lol) I couldn't keep up.

[hide]

mtrq1g.png

[/hide]

100 dg tomorrow!

Then I decided to try my luck at hobgoblins again..(after being 10K dry 2 months ago)

..Within a few minutes..I guess a break pay off. :)

[hide]

168hqn9.png

[/hide]

I've defeated 5 champions now. :)

4K469.png