Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Think i'm going to wait a few hours before trying to get into w60 lol. Dont think its worth the hour spent waiting :P

in other news..!

111026172611.png

Crafting is next. Hopefully i can knock it out in the new few days if nothing comes up. But I'll be spending alot of time at SW tomorrow.

Gotta get me a jad pet :P

Maxx1m.png

Currently working on..

Maxx1m.png

I just clicked lobby, instead logged out and got this:

111026211746.png

Huh, it's a bit late for an update, without a warning. >.>

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

No you don't, because you logged and tried to do it again, smarty :P

Does anybody know what staff this is?

powerx.png

That occurs on account creation - they are assigned generic names like #PlayerXXXX to identify them before a display name has been assigned. It's amazing how much you can learn about JaGex by simply having a little bit of laggy internet.

powerx.png

That occurs on account creation - they are assigned generic names like #PlayerXXXX to identify them before a display name has been assigned. It's amazing how much you can learn about JaGex by simply having a little bit of laggy internet.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Apparently some guys in America were complaining that they didn't get to enjoy the bonus Slayer XP either :P

Embarrass has two "r"s by the way :P

Pengs done at last, world was a complete mess with all the confusion other the penguins in the Ardounge area.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

firemaking99.png

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Since when is this? :angry:

glitch? idk

xl9cea.png

then 4 disconnects after another + random system update logs me out for 5 minutes.

Finally get to my grave and there's no items.

239slx.png

luckily FOR JAGEX logging in and out solved the problem..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

powerx.png

I think its part of the 'class clothes' when you create a new account now.You get to pick a style (slayer,herbalist,mage etc...) that gives you a base set of clothing,I think that the staff is just for show on the mage class clothing,once the account is created I believe it dissapears.

powerx.png

I think its part of the 'class clothes' when you create a new account now.You get to pick a style (slayer,herbalist,mage etc...) that gives you a base set of clothing,I think that the staff is just for show on the mage class clothing,once the account is created I believe it dissapears.

That's exactly right. If I remember correctly, that's the only one with a special 'item' like that, as well.

^ My picture btw. :B

80range.png

YESSSS. *Plasma throws away his bow

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Finally got this!

screenshot20111027at173.png

screenshot20111027at174.png

screenshot20111027at173.png

tl;dr: w000000t

Video: mega thanks to those who showed up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPNC_a48YZ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]