Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

TIP.png

So..for almost the last week this has what the tip it forums have looked like. The main TIP.IT page is fine, loads fine, calculators work, etc..when I click forums this is what it does. EVERY OTHER SITE i go to is fine..any help?

Turnpikes.png

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z421/v_HaZMaT/TIP.png

So..for almost the last week this has what the tip it forums have looked like. The main TIP.IT page is fine, loads fine, calculators work, etc..when I click forums this is what it does. EVERY OTHER SITE i go to is fine..any help?

Clear your cache, press ctrl+F5 or try a different browser.

j0xPu5R.png

Ian may be a little annoyed :P

Got on about the 300 kill mark :D

GlaivensdropD.png

:o > :-o > :shock: > :x > :wall: > :angry: > :evil: > :cry:

Grats...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Thread needs even more eoe love! So very glad I finally joined :D

eoe.png

congrats on Glaivens joe, good pair for the first pair too :) my next Glacor trip with be my 100th trip :o

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Finally, after ~1k kills or so, got these:

111117000956.png

Kinda disappointed I got the worst of the 3, but still happy at the same time to at least have gotten a pair. They're handing over the effigies nicely though:

111117002536.png

Probably going to do a few more trips tonight. My original goal was 1 pair of boots and 5 effigies, but I might try to double that tonight.

EDIT: just sold for 14.55M lol. imokwiththis.

Edited by Leik
Removed SK links.
Trollbomber.png

Finally, after ~1k kills or so, got these:

111117000956.png

Kinda disappointed I got the worst of the 3, but still happy at the same time to at least have gotten a pair. They're handing over the effigies nicely though:

111117002536.png

Probably going to do a few more trips tonight. My original goal was 1 pair of boots and 5 effigies, but I might try to double that tonight.

EDIT: just sold for 14.55M lol. imokwiththis.

And we were just talked about getting dem boots not to long ago P:

Edited by Leik
Removed SK links

waAhvEI.png

l2suqah.png

Task 598 done, spiritualise food spell unlocked. How do you multitask?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

l2suqah.png

Task 598 done, spiritualise food spell unlocked. How do you multitask?

That's a great idea actually. If I ever get back to Slayer I'll definitely keep this in mind.

I mean I've already got Group Vengeance... But it's not like I ever train Farming any other way.

2dgucz6.png

nMwYB.png

Been a while since I really fished. Getting back into the game now.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

So after a 6 year break, I have been playing again for the last 4 months, note the crap stats :(

Anywhoo, after waiting ages for email registration I shall be posting some levels I am getting. Think I have gained about 250 levels since I've come back. Started with empty bank and only have about 10 mil, cash and items :x

Used to be Fergz13 if anyone remembers me. Had pretty big signature shop here. Anyway;

21jrgk9.jpg

zl860p.png

Back after 6 years o.O

100thtaskdone.png

Woot.

Btw, the last 7 tasks from 92 went in this order

Iron dragons > Mith dragons > blue dragons > iron dragons > blue dragons > Lesser demons > Black dragons

All dat dragon

Edited by Leik
Removed Imageshack link.

waAhvEI.png