Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Forgot about these:

iGKkgcyyvNM33.jpg

CBA to crop.

How long do you have to play to get it to say "Lots!" under your adventure log?

Or is that just something you photoshopped in for the lulz?

I believe that's Stev's editing.

A simple line of javascript triumphs again;

javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0

@Promise - there are three clients known to still operate, and those are likely to be either SIMBA or SCAR.

Yip, remembered that time played could be used as information in an account recovery. So, no more knowing how much I've "played" except my earlier screenshots.

09144a99bb.png

Yip, remembered that time played could be used as information in an account recovery. So, no more knowing how much I've "played" except my earlier screenshots.

I'm pretty sure it's not time played, but when your account was created

Still, nice luck :thumbup:

It's time played.

116dg.png

w117.png

^ Fun in 117 after I got the level :D

Actual time was like 20 mins because the nubs took 2 mins to end.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I'm pretty sure it's not time played, but when your account was created

Still, nice luck :thumbup:

It's time played.

hapseek.png

Edited by Ezkaton
Removed Imageshack Link

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Time played could probably be used in "Other information" though.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

yeahirageu.png

dat 0 tolerance/immaturity after being sleepy

Sorry Happy... :/ We did end right away after we started and tried to get you to come back but... yeah...

Edited by Ezkaton
Removed Imageshack Link

LektiFury.jpg

~ 99 Hunter 1/29/09 ~ 99 Firemaking 12/4/10 ~

Lekti.png

yeahirageu.png

dat 0 tolerance/immaturity after being sleepy

sorrym.png

Edited by Ezkaton
Removed Imageshack Links

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

sxly15.png

I love the range on these things. And they last a long time...

And they pause the game of every enemy in my sight for about 10 seconds. (Ignore the fact that only 3 people look bound in both pics... -.- )

But do take notice of the multi-KO with the spec in the one pic. :)

2dgucz6.png

sxly15.png

I love the range on these things. And they last a long time...

And they pause the game of every enemy in my sight for about 10 seconds. (Ignore the fact that only 3 people look bound in both pics... -.- )

But do take notice of the multi-KO with the spec in the one pic. :)

What on earth? :blink:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.