Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

R.I.P my stats, been nice knowing you.

[OO]RuneScript- *** [ TS RETURN ]: does not appear in the high scores list.

Bank, pretty much unchanged since this time last year.

bank20111115v2.png

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

So I'm on my first DKS trip with Draggle and Dark and draggle has to leave to go to bed :(

A few kills later..

Berzerkerring241111.png

:D Sorry man :P Was great fun though and really enjoyed them, now to get better at it :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

FML .. 6th armour piece since claws .. and they're as rare as claws...:|

(..8th slice in total)

1zzs8lh.png

But..can't complain.. as good as a trip gets without claws I suppose.

1z3ovfm.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Good day at Glacors. Spend about 3 hours in total there. Ended up with 6 Effigies and Glaivens.

Was on a 2.6k drystreak which was broken a few days ago by Steadfasts and then Glaivens ~48 kills later and then the Glaivens just now.

That makes 8 Effigies, Steadfast and 2x Glaiven boots in about 200 kills.

111123083704.png

111124010413.png

Spot the glitch.

entrana.png

Shame even after 3 months I've reported this, Jagex still hasn't patched it. <_<

Edited by Ezkaton
Removed Imageshack Link.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hi Fated.

And I know, jagex never patches stuff like that.

I wouldn't report that either...depending on what method you are using it's much more useful than that.

Hi ifh.

Of course, the method I reported was the one of less useful/versatile ones.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

-snip-

WOOT WOOT!

Chakde phatte!

Lift up the floorboards.

i suspect with the removal of bots it has begun a worthy method again.

Got this recently:

dfe45702da219da1359cfe55eb7e0241.png

Don't think i can bother to get 80, much less 85.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

miningnall95.png

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?