Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

and yeah that halloween event comp cape requirement is SOOOOO ridiculous. :thumbdown:

Does it require both parts done? :/ I only did the first part, then went zzz.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

people have things called LIVES preventing them logging in sometimes, so they cant do it.

I'm sure if the person can take the time to get completely maxed skills, they could find the time to do a holiday event? If you have to choose between eating and the internet, then you have an addiction... :blink:

people have things called LIVES preventing them logging in sometimes, so they cant do it.

I'm sure if the person can take the time to get completely maxed skills, they could find the time to do a holiday event? If you have to choose between eating and the internet, then you have an addiction... :blink:

Didn't even think at that time it could be required. Now if I get 2496 total during early summer without ability to get completionist cape before late october, I'm disappointed.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

There's a lot of mad players on hlf atm...

n2mpm9.png

Brilliant. And to anyone buttmad over this , if you are going for a comp cape you probably can take 1 hour out of 3 weeks to do it. It's your fault you are now too cool to do holiday updates.

n2mpm9.png

Brilliant. And to anyone buttmad over this , if you are going for a comp cape you probably can take 1 hour out of 3 weeks to do it. It's your fault you are now too cool to do holiday updates.

It appears that they're once again pissing in whichever direction they feel and not caring who gets hit by their inglorious stream.

Although I can agree that maxed players shouldn't have had trouble attending the events, I can't agree that they should been punished for not doing so. As already said, there's been a certain precedence that holiday events are not really required.

Plus, what happened to being able to play holiday content after the expiration, as a normal quest? They did this for at least 3 events iirc.

2dgucz6.png

It appears that they're once again pissing in whichever direction they feel and not caring who gets hit by their inglorious stream.

Although I can agree that maxed players shouldn't have had trouble attending the events, I can't agree that they should been punished for not doing so. As already said, there's been a certain precedence that holiday events are not really required.

Plus, what happened to being able to play holiday content after the expiration, as a normal quest? They did this for at least 3 events iirc.

I think there was just a separate quest released at the same time that sort of fit the holiday theme, but not enough that it would completely throw off new players. Myths of the White Lands and that one with the witch's broomstick as the reward, I think. So, you couldn't get the witch outfit again, which isn't a completionist requirement, but you can get the broomstick, quest point, and music from the quest, which is required.

n2mpm9.png

If it was general knowledge that holiday events were, as in the past, optional content?... Why would someone waste their time? Had Jagex stated before hand that this was no longer the case and people still failed to do it, then I could understand. But Jagex made no warning of this. They're taking advantage of their most loyal players.

Dumb [bleep]s.

09144a99bb.png

n2mpm9.png

If it was general knowledge that holiday events were, as in the past, optional content?... Why would someone waste their time? Had Jagex stated before hand that this was no longer the case and people still failed to do it, then I could understand. But Jagex made no warning of this. They're taking advantage of their most loyal players.

Dumb [bleep]s.

Both Holiday Events and Completionist are optional content.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

-writes completionist cape off the wish list-

Got this yesterday:

levelsq.png

Just got:

96 Smith

80 Con

91 Craft

Left till I can open all my effigies. So close!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My first solo medium. Could've gone better but hey, i'm new to this dg stuff.

2wn05qx.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

2 glacor trips tonight. 1 effigy first trip, 2 effigies + ragefire second trip. 2nd pair of ragefires in 24 hrs and 3rd overall. sold for 16.15M and bought dpick and addy bars for 89 smith (ardy elite).

111121230544.png

Edited by Ezkaton
Removed SK link.
Trollbomber.png

Took me the LOOOONGEST TIME EVERRR to get this. i am so happy right now. you have no idea XDDDDDD

firecapeu.png

First attempt: 5 hours, waiting for spec bar to go up for sgs (129 cb no ss)

Second attempt:(134 cb w/ss) 1 and a half hours, ccb and i used rapier for anything non jad/360s. I turned off my pray out of nervousness, idk why

Third attempt:(134 cb w/ss) Same, except i was yelling out what to pray at computer and saying "OMFG, OFMG YOU GOT THIS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS, *jad dies* Oh my god.. i just freakin kill jad, holy crap omg omg i just killed jad"

:D

Edited by Leik
Removed Imageshack link

waAhvEI.png

i havent been playing too much anymore, and havent tried for a fire cape in idk how long..

im 95 pray (on curses) 96 constitution, 89 range, and 85 def. [hide=heres my equips]

9sfqjb.png[/hide]

[hide=and my inv]2ujihyt.png[/hide]

does it look right? what should i change (if possible) i have an ags to sell and 10m cash to buy other items

I like getting hard when I PK

i havent been playing too much anymore, and havent tried for a fire cape in idk how long..

im 95 pray (on curses) 96 constitution, 89 range, and 85 def. [hide=heres my equips]

9sfqjb.png[/hide]

does it look right? what should i change (if possible) i have an ags to sell and 10m cash to buy other items

I think the elitists around here would recommend you use melee considering you have ss/turm, but if you want a ranger set up, yours isnt bad. Waaaaaaaaaaay too many brews tho, take 3-4 at most, especially with soulsplit.

8AQeR.png

9sfqjb.png[/hide]

I think the elitists around here would recommend you use melee considering you have ss/turm, but if you want a ranger set up, yours isnt bad. Waaaaaaaaaaay too many brews tho, take 3-4 at most, especially with soulsplit.

thx lol :) should i take the rest super restores / pray pots?

I like getting hard when I PK

FOR ONCE JAGEX I AM NOT DISSAPOINT! :)

all one trip

16k3knm.png

33ngboo.png

hilt @ 4m sucks though

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Took me the LOOOONGEST TIME EVERRR to get this. i am so happy right now. you have no idea XDDDDDD

firecapeu.png

First attempt: 5 hours, waiting for spec bar to go up for sgs (129 cb no ss)

Second attempt:(134 cb w/ss) 1 and a half hours, ccb and i used rapier for anything non jad/360s. I turned off my pray out of nervousness, idk why

Third attempt:(134 cb w/ss) Same, except i was yelling out what to pray at computer and saying "OMFG, OFMG YOU GOT THIS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS, *jad dies* Oh my god.. i just freakin kill jad, holy crap omg omg i just killed jad"

:D

Grats Happy!<3

Edited by Leik
Removed Imageshack link

LektiFury.jpg

~ 99 Hunter 1/29/09 ~ 99 Firemaking 12/4/10 ~

Lekti.png