Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

problemcb.png

Anyone else having this problem? when loading a new area or square of the map you get zoomed in?

My friend was. It was funny because it did that to him every room of his POH or new dungeon room.

He said he fixed it by switching to resizeable.

May I ask why you're just running around with Dom Mines? I haven't thought of a good use for them yet, lol.

Yeah i started getting it in Dungeoneering, now it's doing it outside.

I was testing the mines at the mole, seeing how quick it would of been, but you can't use them in multi. Used them at barrows and what a waist of an invent space. For some reason they blow but dont hurt the brothers

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

problemcb.png

Anyone else having this problem? when loading a new area or square of the map you get zoomed in?

Yeah I'm having this problem too, accompanied by strange black bars flashing on my screen while it zooms.

Don't really know why its happening, might have something to do with official client or recent java update.

Unspam: My latest Magic level on the road to 94, getting there slowly

91Magic.png

Did 2.5m dungeoneering xp, all soloed except 20 c1s that I did with a terrible team.. they raided the starting table every time :rolleyes:

so i went back to soloing.. set my personal best at a +13%, 10:06 med. floor 30 or so.. would like to see how much ovl would have sped that up

warped.png

soloing Blink seems like a pain; spent 2 minutes on him alone

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

AND IT'S OVER!

How did everyone do? What did everyone get?

I myself got first chaotic , 1m Dung xp 2 Dharok Body's and 2 Verac skirts (and god knows how many runes and racks, was on a 78 dry streak from barrows...)

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

What a fantastic two days I've had! My weekend of double dungeoneering experience started at 7pm on Sunday night. And was resumed at 9am this morning. I have poured a lot of hours into this event, more than I should have, health wise but it needed to be done!

I was level 96 Dungeoneering, and now here I am 700k from 99! I solo'd every single floor, smalls, meds, c1's, c6's. Then in the last 2 hours, some fellow Scryers decided they wanted to do a large floor 30...

Now all year, I've been trying to get a shadow silk hood, and I've been desperate to get one before 100. I've killed 100's of Night Spiders and i've probably killed a good 40-50 over this weekend alone. But at long last, in the final hour of the double experience, I got one!!

hood.png

What followed was my first time ever rushing c6 smalls with other people, I decided to do the keying and have my first experience of that. I quite enjoy the franticness. Sure, floors took 4-5 mins whilst on furnished, and I assume that's awful. But it's a new step for me in Dungeoneering haha.

And with all the tokens i've gathered, I got these two beauties:

rewards.png

Now my Glacor hunting will go up another notch!

But that's gonna have to wait for another time, I've got some catching up to do on Skyrim :)

Well I didnt get my chaotic, but I did finally get the [bleep]ing milestone I've been aiming for for years, 2 minutes before x2 EXP ended.

e9w5ev.png

I wanna thank all at EoE, despite the constant trolling (ESPECIALLY YOU FIYA) I finally got 80, and not too far off my chaotic either with 106k/200k.

<3: <3:

Popoto.~<3

thate.png

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

EDIT: Also don't forget your hood Tim ;)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Well I didnt get my chaotic, but I did finally get the [bleep]ing milestone I've been aiming for for years, 2 minutes before x2 EXP ended.

e9w5ev.png

I wanna thank all at EoE, despite the constant trolling (ESPECIALLY YOU FIYA) I finally got 80, and not too far off my chaotic either with 106k/200k.

<3: <3:

NO.

Popedevourer.png

20k Dungeoneering exp get :thumbup:. Had to visit brother at college. One of the people at his house was dungeoneering in the living room on a laptop, lol :wall: . Missed another bxpw, meh

Unspam:

Me a few minutes before getting 99 Dg in June:

YxUsK.png

silly picture

protecting us from those dangerous spelled out numbers since 2010

Rn6yN.png

my heroes

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Meanwhile at Armadyl... (+3 shards)

ibzwoiOkHZLXbx.png

OMFG, Meamzed scammed my Armadyl Chainskirt!

iucPgHwWIo5iM.png

Naw, he's cool. He was too good to bring Arma. :P.

Edited by Ezkaton
Hiding first image due to swearing.

09144a99bb.png

101>104 during my bonus weekend.

2dmcmxc.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.